20 Quincy Ct N, Goldens Bridge, NY 105262 beds, 1 bath, 1,131 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Newly painted throughout, the master bedroom easily accommodates a king size bed with plenty of space for a flat panel television and a seating area. The second bedroom is perfect for an office/guest room combination. The hallway bath is well appointed and there is plenty of closet space throughout.
Newly mulched gardens highlight the private corner lot that makes this a ?must-see? addition to the local market! Within walking distance to local shops and the Golden?s Bridge Train Station, this home is the ideal choice for buyers who are searching for an easy commute to Manhattan.
For current pricing and more information call our 24-hour recorded information line at 888-446-4229 x 203. Exclusive Listing with Mark Boyland. Find out more by visiting: http://www.MarkBoyland.com
- Lot: 6,926 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jul 2012 for $246,000
- Price/sqft: $218
- Parking: 1 space
- Dining room
- Family room
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,131 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 55300011127-020-007I
- Zillow Home ID: 33044161
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Quincy Court N
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 10526, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Goldens Bridge, and 96.2% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 10526 home values.
- 19 Quincy Ct Goldens Bridge, NY$584K------
- 21 Quincy Ct N Goldens Bridge, NY$360K32.51,764
- 18 Quincy Ct Goldens Bridge, NY$436K------
- 28 Quincy Ct Goldens Bridge, NY$618K------
- 22 Quincy Ct N Goldens Bridge, NY$577K------
- 17 Quincy Ct Goldens Bridge, NY$381K------
- 27 Quincy Ct N Goldens Bridge, NY$484K------
- 23 Quincy Ct N Goldens Bridge, NY$471K321,530
- 24 Quincy Ct N Goldens Bridge, NY$329K32.51,764
- 26 Quincy Ct N Goldens Bridge, NY$307K21.51,956
- 25 Quincy Ct N Goldens Bridge, NY$605K------
- 16 Quincy Ct Goldens Bridge, NY$289K211,200
- 27 Fairmount Rd Goldens Bridge, NY$343K------
- 29 Quincy Ct Goldens Bridge, NY$617K------
- 25 Fairmount Rd Goldens Bridge, NY$333K------
- 15 Quincy Ct Goldens Bridge, NY$323K221,526
- 25 Dogwood Ct Goldens Bridge, NY$440K------
- 30 Quincy Ct Goldens Bridge, NY$707K------
- 23 Fairmount Rd Goldens Bridge, NY$335K21.51,554
- 1 White Birch Ln Goldens Bridge, NY$455K------
Nearby Schools in Goldens Bridge
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292