20 Quintree Ln, Melville, NY 117475 beds, 3.5 baths
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 1 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1973
- 130 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Central Vacuum System
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick, Vinyl
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Georgian
- Unit count: 1
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0400243000100078000
- Zillow Home ID: 59347430
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Quintree Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 11747 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 4.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% greater than in Melville, and 79.1% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11747 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Melville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11747 home values.
- 22 Quintree Ln Melville, NY--42.5--
- 18 Quintree Ln Melville, NY$836K------
- 15 Quintree Ln Melville, NY$761K------
- 24 Quintree Ln Melville, NY$700K43--
- 16 Quintree Ln Melville, NY$718K------
- 17 Quintree Ln Melville, NY$931K21--
- 13 Quintree Ln Melville, NY$857K------
- 19 Quintree Ln Melville, NY$801K------
- 26 Quintree Ln Melville, NY$836K------
- 14 Quintree Ln Melville, NY$775K------
- 11 Quintree Ln Melville, NY$828K------
- 21 Quintree Ln Melville, NY$785K------
- 28 Quintree Ln Melville, NY$959K53.5--
- 889 Altessa Blvd Melville, NY$316K22--
- 888 Altessa Blvd Melville, NY$472K------
- 12 Quintree Ln Melville, NY$1.05M53.5--
- 9 Quintree Ln Melville, NY$889K------
- 891 Altessa Blvd Melville, NY$460K------
- 890 Altessa Blvd Melville, NY$454K------
- 886 Altessa Blvd Melville, NY$471K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.