- Lot: 0.8 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2002
- Views: 2,504 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Apr 2013 for $579,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $279
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Lower Level, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Floored, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Deck Type Description \ Upper Level, Dining Room Description \ Combination Living/Dining Room, Dining Room Description \ Fireplace, Driveway Type \ Paved, Energy Features \ Full Screens, Energy Features \ Full Storm Windows, Energy Features \ Multi Zone Heat, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Feature \ Outbuilding, Exterior Feature \ Stone Wall, Exterior Siding \ Shingles, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Foundation Size Source \ Town Records, Fuel Type \ Oil, Fuel Type \ Propane, Garage - Type Of \ Attached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiant, Hot Water Source \ Domestic, Interior Feature \ Ceiling Fan, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Interior Feature \ Granite or Corian Countertops, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Kitchen Description \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen Description \ Pantry, Laundry Room Location \ First Floor, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Lot Description \ Professionally Landscaped, Master Bedroom Description \ Bedroom Suite, Master Bedroom Description \ Ceiling Fan(S), Master Bedroom Description \ Full Bath, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Porch Type \ Open, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Septic, Style \ Contemporary, Water Source \ Private Well, Waterfront Description \ Access, Waterfront Description \ Dock, Waterfront Description \ Frontage, Waterfront Description \ View, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,072 sqft
- Parcel #: M:037.0 B:00024 L:00000
- Zillow Home ID: 58048608
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $265-606K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06333 home values will fall 2.2% next year, compared to a 1.8% decrease for East Lyme as a whole. Among 06333 homes, this home is valued 82.2% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 100.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06333, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5.2% less than in East Lyme, and 21% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06333 home values rise more quickly than other regions in East Lyme.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06333 home values.
|18 Riverhead Ln East Lyme, CT||$505K||3||3||2,240|
|17 Riverhead Ln East Lyme, CT||$407K||2||1.5||1,854|
|14 Riverhead Ln East Lyme, CT||$444K||3||2||1,776|
|10 Riverhead Ln East Lyme, CT||$313K||3||3||2,470|
|17 Summit Ave East Lyme, CT||$289K||3||1||1,030|
|17 Summit Ave East Lyme, CT||$234K||3||2||--|
|5 Riverhead Ln East Lyme, CT||$527K||4||2.5||3,064|
|22 Gurley Rd East Lyme, CT||$357K||3||3||2,210|
|12 Summit Ave East Lyme, CT||--||--||--||--|
|13 Summit Ave East Lyme, CT||$282K||2||1||920|
|22 Riverhead Ln East Lyme, CT||$150K||1||1||700|
|11 Summit Ave East Lyme, CT||$338K||1||1||1,414|
|10 Summit Ave East Lyme, CT||$239K||--||--||--|
|26-28 Gurley Rd East Lyme, CT||$287K||5||3||2,524|
|30 Gurley Rd East Lyme, CT||$218K||4||2||1,728|
|9 Summit Ave East Lyme, CT||$296K||2||1.5||1,044|
|24 Gurley Rd East Lyme, CT||$276K||3||2||1,954|
|32 Gurley Rd East Lyme, CT||$221K||4||2||1,728|
|7 Summit Ave East Lyme, CT||$278K||2||1||960|
|34 Gurley Rd East Lyme, CT||$224K||4||2||1,764|
Nearby Schools in East Lyme
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!