- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
20 Riverview, Avon, CT 060012 beds, 2 baths, 1,732 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Hood, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Fully Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Fuel \ Domestic, Laundry Room Info \ In Basement, Property Type \ Rental, Rental Agreement \ Annual, Rental Property Type \ Condo, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Townhouse, Water Source \ Public Water Connected
- Floor size: 1,732 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2115670811
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Riverview
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 06001 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 16.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 1.6% higher than in Avon, and 6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06001 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Avon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06001 home values.
- 21 Riverview UNIT 21 Avon, CT$336K22.52,425
- 22 Riverview UNIT 22 Avon, CT$247K22.51,372
- 24 Riverview Avon, CT$268K22.51,825
- 14 Riverview # 0 Avon, CT$310K22.51,825
- 14 Riverview UNIT 14 Avon, CT$308K22.51,825
- 22 Riverview Avon, CT$294K22.51,672
- 22 Riverview Avon, CT$318K21.51,672
- 21 Riverview Avon, CT$156K32.51,825
- 4 Riverview UNIT 4 Avon, CT$187K221,174
- 29 Riverview UNIT 29 Avon, CT$184K22.51,372
- 3 Riverview UNIT 3 Avon, CT$247K22.51,762
- 26 Rivermead UNIT 26 Avon, CT$256K331,474
- 2 Riverview UNIT 2 Avon, CT$265K22.51,825
- 8 Riverview Avon, CT$165K342,000
- Rivermead Unit J Avon, CT$140K------
- Rivermead Unit F Avon, CT$138K------
- Rivermead Unit C Avon, CT$138K------
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.