- Built in 1987
- Views: 971 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: 1 space
- Last sold: Jan 2014 for $738,760
- Last sale price/sqft: $1,039
- Amenities \ Park, Amenities \ Public Transportation, Amenities \ Shopping, Amenities \ Swimming Pool, Amenities \ Walk/Jog Trails, Appliances \ Dryer, Appliances \ Washer, Assc Fee Includes \ Elevator, Assc Fee Includes \ Extra Storage, Assc Fee Includes \ Landscaping, Assc Fee Includes \ Master Insurance, Assc Fee Includes \ Security, Assc Fee Includes \ Sewer, Assc Fee Includes \ Water, Assoc Security \ Doorman, Basement \ N, Beachfront \ No, Condo Association \ Yes, Construction \ Brick, Cooling \ Central Air, Disclosure \ N, Exterior Unit Features \ Balcony, Flooring \ Wood, Garage Parking \ Under, Heating \ Electric, IdxListingOptedOut \ No, IdxOfficeOptedOut \ No, Lead Paint \ Unknown, LENDER_OWNED \ No, Listing Alert \ No, Management \ Professional - On Site, Master Bath \ Yes, Parking Feature \ Deeded, Pets Allowed \ Yes, SEWER \ City/Town Sewer, SHORT_SALE_LENDER_APP_REQD \ No, Square Feet Source \ Master Deed, Status \ Under Agreement, Style \ Mid-Rise, Type \ Condo, WATER \ City/Town Water, Waterfront \ Harbor, Waterfront \ Yes, Year Built Descrp \ Actual, Year Built Source \ Public Record
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 3
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 98
- Floor size: 711 sqft
- Parcel #: W:03 P:02961 S:074
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 59163910
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $610-825K.
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will increase 0.4% next year, compared to a 1.4% rise for Boston as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is valued 6.4% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 41.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 78.7% lower than in Boston, and 90.5% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (95)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 10 Rowes Wharf|
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!