20 S Cedar St, Beacon, NY 125084 beds, 2 baths, 1,760 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
If your home facts are wrong this will cause an incorrect Zestimate, click here to update them.
- Lot: 6,969 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1884
- 142 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $147
- MLS #: 4416731
- Flooring: Other
- Parking: Off street, 216 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Dining room
- Laundry room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 1,760 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2013
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 120
- Lot width: 60
- Parcel #: 13020000595400369098270000
- Zillow Home ID: 30078588
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 S Cedar Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 12508, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 11.8% greater than in Beacon, and 21.9% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 12508 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Beacon.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 12508 home values.
- 22 S Cedar St Beacon, NY$233K421,408
- S Brett St Beacon, NY$187K211,008
- 24 S Cedar St Beacon, NY$228K421,904
- 16 S Cedar St Beacon, NY$199K321,928
- 14 S Cedar St Beacon, NY$216K211,296
- 64 Catherine St Beacon, NY$212K211,040
- 15 S Cedar St Beacon, NY$336K32.53,150
- 13 S Cedar St Beacon, NY$310K32.51,734
- 26 S Cedar St Beacon, NY$240K311,364
- 10 S Cedar St Beacon, NY$148K311,200
- 17 S Cedar St Beacon, NY$221K41.51,764
- 11 S Cedar St Beacon, NY$182K311,068
- 20 S Chestnut St Beacon, NY$257K421,408
- 8 S Cedar St Beacon, NY$147K311,200
- 79 S Cedar St Beacon, NY$307K532,528
- 28 S Cedar St Beacon, NY$211K31936
- 34 S Chestnut St Beacon, NY$189K21784
- 6 S Cedar St Beacon, NY$145K311,144
- 65 Catherine St Beacon, NY$208K31960
- 18 S Chestnut St Beacon, NY$156K321,280
Nearby Schools in Beacon
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get more information
- About these agents
- These buyers' agents specialize in this area and can assist you in seeing this home or answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.