- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1940
- Views: 2,803 all time views
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $139,900
- Last sale price/sqft: $125
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Disposal, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ None, Basement \ Full Basement, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Central Air, Driveway Type \ Asphalt, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Siding \ Vinyl Siding, Family Rm/Den Description \ Lower Level, Flooring \ Carpeted, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Natural Gas, Garage - Type Of \ Detached, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Warm Air, Hot Water Source \ Natural Gas, Interior Feature \ Crown Molding, Interior Feature \ Foyer, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Mechanical Equipment \ Auto Garage Door Opener, Mechanical Equipment \ Smoke Detector, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Non Applicable, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,123 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Parcel #: R02301
- Zillow Home ID: 59052996
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $115-146K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06002 home values will rise 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.7% rise for Bloomfield as a whole. Among 06002 homes, this home is valued 27.1% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 1.6% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06002, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.7% higher than in Bloomfield, and 45.7% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 06002 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Bloomfield.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06002 home values.
|37 School St Bloomfield, CT||$122K||3||1||984|
|16 School St Bloomfield, CT||$175K||5||2||2,016|
|12 School St Bloomfield, CT||$130K||2||1.5||1,050|
|26 School St Bloomfield, CT||$149K||3||2||1,386|
|30 School St Bloomfield, CT||$140K||3||2||1,311|
|234 Cottage Grove Rd Bloomfield, CT||$191K||2||2.5||1,809|
|41 School St Bloomfield, CT||$121K||2||1||984|
|3 Fern Dr Bloomfield, CT||$123K||4||2||984|
|60 School St Bloomfield, CT||$127K||3||1.5||1,048|
|5 Emerson St Bloomfield, CT||$108K||3||1||817|
|5 Fern Dr Bloomfield, CT||$112K||3||1||984|
|64 School St Bloomfield, CT||$126K||3||2||1,048|
|9 Emerson St Bloomfield, CT||$135K||2||2||1,105|
|242 Cottage Grove Rd Bloomfield, CT||$188K||4||1.5||2,004|
|45 School St Bloomfield, CT||$115K||2||1||837|
|6 Fern Dr Bloomfield, CT||$118K||3||2.5||984|
|70 School St Bloomfield, CT||$131K||2||2.5||1,048|
|43 School St Bloomfield, CT||$163K||3||1.5||1,456|
|11 Emerson St Bloomfield, CT||$148K||4||1.5||1,315|
|15 Emerson St Bloomfield, CT||$158K||2||2||1,544|
Nearby Schools in Bloomfield
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!