- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
20 Seaview Ave, Newport, RI 028404 beds, 4 baths, 3,782 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.35 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2006
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $1
- Price/sqft: $0
- Flooring: Hardwood, Other
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Sports Court
- View: Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Recreation room
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 3,782 sqft
- Heating: Gas, Other
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:031 B:0067
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 65844303
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Seaview Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 02840 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 9.4% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 2.4% higher than in Newport, and 35.8% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02840 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02840 home values.
- 18 Seaview Ave Newport, RI$1.4M532,723
- 16 Seaview Ave Newport, RI$1.04M32.51,824
- 14 Seaview Ave Newport, RI$722K311,312
- 13 Seaview Ave Newport, RI$1.45M32.52,335
- 11 Seaview Ave Newport, RI$1.4M432,358
- 10 Seaview Ave Newport, RI$653K421,898
- 1 Seaview Ave APT 4 Newport, RI$451K321,351
- 8 Seaview Ave Newport, RI$870K442,292
- 7 Seaview Ave Newport, RI$1.16M42.52,612
- 1 Seaview Ave APT 2 Newport, RI$612K221,887
- 1 Seaview Ave APT 5 Newport, RI$479K221,269
- 1 Seaview Ave APT 1 Newport, RI$429K221,124
- 1 Seaview Ave APT 3 Newport, RI$630K3--2,000
- 15 Cliff Ave Newport, RI$1.05M542,090
- 1 1/2 Cliff Ave Newport, RI$1.69M32.52,579
- 20 Cliff Ave Newport, RI$580K421,776
- 9 Cliff Ter Newport, RI$1.35M755,662
- 29 Cliff Ave Newport, RI$598K32.51,932
- 7 Cliff Ter Newport, RI$906K43.52,142
- 18 Cliff Ave Newport, RI$675K52.52,568
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.