- Lot: 0.34 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 61 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,707 all time views
- 16 shoppers saved this home
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1998 for $217,500
- Price/sqft: $95
- MLS #: 71807800
- View Virtual Tour
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement
- View: City, Park
- AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ House of Worship, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, EXTERIOR \ Shingles, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, FLOORING \ Wood, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Level, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Corner, AMENITIES \ Park, AMENITIES \ Walk\Jog Trails, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, FOUNDATION \ Concrete Block, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Other (See Remarks), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Decorative Lighting, EXTERIOR \ Other (See Remarks), APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, COOLING \ None, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ French Doors, SF_TYPE \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, HEATING \ Forced Air, GARAGE_PARKING \ Garage Door Opener, GARAGE_PARKING \ Side Entry, INSULATION_FEATURE \ Partial, STYLE \ Gambrel \Dutch, APPLIANCES \ Countertop Range
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Shingle
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 15
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,731 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2012
- Parcel #: M:0M-19 B:0000 L:0004
- Zillow Home ID: 55984084
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $225-599K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02720 home values will decrease 3.8% next year, compared to a 3.9% fall for Fall River as a whole. Among 02720 homes, this home is 136.1% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 23.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02720, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 41.2% less than in Fall River, and 52.4% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 02720 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02720 home values.
|811 Highland Ave Fall River, MA||$565K||5||5||5,793|
|831 Highland Ave Fall River, MA||$526K||7||4||4,890|
|56 Stanley St Fall River, MA||$200K||5||2.5||1,949|
|823 Hanover St Fall River, MA||$213K||3||1.5||1,796|
|57 Stanley St Fall River, MA||$185K||2||1.5||927|
|835 Hanover St Fall River, MA||$255K||4||2.5||2,961|
|70 Stanley St Fall River, MA||$205K||4||1.5||1,560|
|71 Stanley St Fall River, MA||$194K||3||2||1,178|
|781 Hanover St Fall River, MA||$291K||4||2.5||3,125|
|851 Highland Ave Fall River, MA||$401K||4||4||4,118|
|855 Hanover St Fall River, MA||$203K||2||1.5||1,290|
|721 Highland Ave Fall River, MA||$594K||9||3.5||4,920|
|765 Hanover St Fall River, MA||$299K||3||3||3,330|
|84 Stanley St Fall River, MA||$252K||6||3||3,800|
|81 Stanley St Fall River, MA||$205K||2||2||1,446|
|762 President Ave Fall River, MA||--||3||2.5||3,600|
|372-374 Madison St Fall River, MA||$256K||6||3||3,729|
|316-318 Madison St Fall River, MA||$303K||9||3||4,234|
|885 Hanover St Fall River, MA||$313K||5||2||3,797|
|707 Highland Ave Fall River, MA||$560K||7||4||6,116|
Nearby Schools in Fall River
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
PK-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.9 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.8 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.