20 Tibbits Ln, Port Washington, NY 110503 beds, 2.5 baths, 2,350 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Outside there are private walking trails, tennis court, back patio, beautiful garden, 3 car garage, swing set and dog run. Inside, the layout follows the true style of that period: all the rooms are on one level and radiate off of the living and dining room. The spectacular living area is the center of the house with a working fireplace, huge sun room, basement workshop and rec room. The house is equipped with central heat and central air. 10 minute drive to the LIRR station just off Middle Neck Road. 30 minute train ride to Midtown Manhattan.
- Lot: 5.38 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1947
- 108 days on Zillow
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $1,255
- MLS #: 2672048
- Finished basement
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: Garage - Detached, Off street, 704 sqft
- Tennis Court, Walking Trails, Dog Run
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,350 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 04094 08220
- Zillow Home ID: 31079739
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Tibbits Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 11050 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 300% greater than in Sands Point, and 94% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sands Point.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11050 home values.
- 20 Round Hill Ln Sands Point, NY$1.57M--3.54,838
- 16 Tibbits Ln Sands Point, NY$1.28M--33,063
- 30 Tibbits Ln Port Washington, NY$2.73M--5.56,228
- 14 Tibbits Ln Sands Point, NY$1.3M--3.53,675
- 17 Woodland Dr Sands Point, NY$1.83M432,796
- 15 Round Hill Ln Sands Point, NY$1.34M--3.52,480
- 9 Tibbits Ln Port Washington, NY$2.01M--32,893
- 19 Woodland Dr Sands Point, NY$1.18M43.53,874
- 15 Woodland Dr Sands Point, NY$1.44M--32,711
- 12 Tibbits Ln Sands Point, NY$1.61M43.52,926
- 8 Round Hill Ln Sands Point, NY$1.66M43.52,857
- 11 Tibbits Ln Port Washington, NY$1.31M--3.52,770
- 21 Woodland Dr Sands Point, NY$1.77M--33,633
- 11 Woodland Dr Sands Point, NY$1.2M322,368
- 10 Tibbits Ln Sands Point, NY$1.06M--22,447
- 15 Tibbits Ln Port Washington, NY$2.28M--3.53,134
- 7 Tibbits Ln Port Washington, NY$1.7M--32,897
- 6 Round Hill Ln Port Washington, NY$1.15M332,578
- 3 Oak Tree Ln Sands Point, NY$1.75M--43,276
- 17 Tibbits Ln Sands Point, NY$845K54.5--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!