20 Tileston St APT PH3, Boston, MA 021132 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,204 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Built in 1899
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, Off street, 1 space
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $1,225,000
- Price/sqft: $1,017
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: City
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 2.0
- Floor size: 1,204 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 1997
- Zillow Home ID: 2139615711
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Tileston Street APT PH3
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the North End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 3.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 70.4% less than in Boston, and 88.1% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help North End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or North End home values.
- 4 Tileston Pl Boston, MA$842K221,145
- 7 Tileston St # 3 Boston, MA$665K------
- 7 Tileston St Boston, MA--31.5--
- 5 Tileston St Boston, MA$1.17M322,150
- 20 Tileston St APT 2H Boston, MA$816K221,002
- 20 Tileston St APT 2L Boston, MA$329K221,034
- 354-356 Hanover St Boston, MA$936K----2,816
- 364-366 Hanover St Boston, MA$4.03M117,247
- 366 Hanover St APT 2 Boston, MA--------
- 366 Hanover St APT 1 Boston, MA--------
- 408 Hanover St APT 1 Boston, MA$474K31800
- 366 Hanover St APT 6 Boston, MA$512K21--
- 5 Tileston Pl Boston, MA$911K32.51,940
- 342 Hanover St # 342A Boston, MA$4.43M----10,536
- 342 Hanover St APT 3 Boston, MA--------
- 342 Hanover St APT 2 Boston, MA--------
- 381 Hanover St APT 2 Boston, MA$505K11--
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!