A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Views: 6,779 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jun 2014 for $795,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $170
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Garage Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BEACHFRONT_FLAG \ No, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED4_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED5_DSCRP \ Closet, BED5_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, BED5_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, BED5_DSCRP \ Main Level, BED5_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - 3/4, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Double Vanity/Sink, BTH3_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH3_DSCRP \ Closet, BTH3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, COOLING \ Central Air, DIN_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, DIN_LEVEL \ First Floor, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Fenced Yard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Other (See Remarks), EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Patio, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Pool - Inground, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Professional Landscaping, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Sprinkler System, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Storage Shed, FAM_DSCRP \ Fireplace, FAM_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, FAM_DSCRP \ Wet bar, FAM_LEVEL \ First Floor, FLOORING \ Tile, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, GARAGE_PARKING \ Attached, GARAGE_PARKING \ Under, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call MAPASS at 508-389-1780, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Central Vacuum, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Intercom, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Security System, INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Wetbar, KIT_DSCRP \ Closet/Cabinets - Custom Built, KIT_DSCRP \ Countertops - Stone/Granite/Solid, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, KIT_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, KIT_DSCRP \ Kitchen Island, KIT_DSCRP \ Main Level, KIT_DSCRP \ Open Floor Plan, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Fireplace, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, LIV_DSCRP \ Sunken, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Fenced/Enclosed, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_DSCRP \ Closet - Walk-in, MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_DSCRP \ Dining Area, OTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Kitchen, OTH2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Stone/Ceramic Tile, OTH2_DSCRP \ Main Level, OTH2_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Sun Room, OTH3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Hardwood, OTH3_LEVEL \ First Floor, OTH3_ROOM_NAME \ Foyer, OTH4_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, OTH4_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH4_ROOM_NAME \ Game Room, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,682 sqft
- Parcel #: M:000009 P:000087
- Zillow Home ID: 57051616
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $580-900K.
Market guideZillow predicts 01803 home values will fall 0.7% next year, compared to a 0.4% fall for Burlington as a whole. Among 01803 homes, this home is valued 107.6% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 33.2% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 01803, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Burlington, and 82.9% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01803 home values.
|22 Tinkham Ave Burlington, MA||$840K||4||2.5||3,402|
|3 Lee Ave Burlington, MA||$712K||4||2.5||2,700|
|1 Lee Ave Burlington, MA||$942K||6||5.25||5,032|
|5 Lee Ave Burlington, MA||$674K||3||3||2,804|
|5 Marvel Ave Burlington, MA||$676K||3||2.5||2,536|
|7 Lee Ave Burlington, MA||$696K||4||4||2,924|
|2 Lee Ave Burlington, MA||$630K||4||3.5||2,228|
|19 Tinkham Ave Burlington, MA||$625K||4||3||2,204|
|23 Tinkham Ave Burlington, MA||$587K||3||2.5||2,016|
|4 Lee Ave Wilmington, MA||$380K||3||1.5||1,628|
|4 Lee Ave Burlington, MA||$676K||3||2.5||2,488|
|17 Tinkham Ave Burlington, MA||$611K||4||2.5||2,016|
|21 Tinkham Ave Burlington, MA||$667K||4||3.5||2,338|
|3 Marvel Ave Burlington, MA||$747K||4||3||2,700|
|9 Lee Ave Burlington, MA||$1.01M||4||4||4,898|
|1 Marvel Ave Burlington, MA||$710K||4||2.5||2,516|
|60 Donald Rd Burlington, MA||$533K||3||2.5||2,384|
|58 Donald Rd Burlington, MA||$554K||5||3||2,806|
|14 Tinkham Ave Burlington, MA||$757K||4||3||3,121|
|6 Lee Ave Burlington, MA||$744K||4||2||3,216|
Nearby Schools in Burlington
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-5 & ungraded0.7 mi
6-8 & ungraded1.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.2 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.