20 West St, Hingham, MA 020434 beds, 1.5 baths, 2,016 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
4 BR antique colonial.
2 blocks from Greenbush commuter rail station.
Large fenced rear yard.
Detached barn with 2 car garage on first level and 600 sf loft on 2nd level.
- Lot: 0.31 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1860
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Aug 1998 for $302,000
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 2 spaces
- Unfinished basement
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,016 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:069.0-0000-0029.0
- Zillow Home ID: 56639479
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 West Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02043, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Town of Hingham, and 78.1% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02043 home values.
- 10 Hillside Ter Hingham, MA$401K32.51,350
- 18 West St Hingham, MA$456K31.51,242
- 12 Hillside Ter Hingham, MA$376K31.51,224
- 14 Hillside Ter Hingham, MA$403K221,080
- 16 West St Hingham, MA$373K411,116
- 17 West St Hingham, MA$452K211,275
- 22 Hillside Ter Hingham, MA$549K421,892
- 19 Hillside Ter Hingham, MA$502K31.51,696
- 12 West St Hingham, MA$514K31.51,763
- 24 Hillside Ter Hingham, MA$411K31.51,484
- 15 West St Hingham, MA$406K31.51,517
- 24 West St Hingham, MA$621K------
- 23 Hillside Ter Hingham, MA$398K421,122
- 5 Quincy Ave Hingham, MA$407K31.51,565
- 29 Hillside Ter Hingham, MA$565K32.51,742
- 8 Adams Ct Hingham, MA$466K321,668
- 10 West St Hingham, MA$525K321,660
- 10 Adams Ct Hingham, MA$554K321,660
- 15 Hillside Ter Hingham, MA$459K321,314
- 11 West St Hingham, MA$757K53.53,001
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.