- Lot: 0.27 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1942
- Views: 1,340 all time views
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Nov 2014 for $158,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $109
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Unfinished basement
- 2nd Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins, 3rd Bedroom Description \ Built-Ins, Active Adult 55+ Community \ No, Additional Room Type \ Mudroom, Appliances Included \ Dishwasher, Appliances Included \ Dryer, Appliances Included \ Microwave, Appliances Included \ Oven/Range, Appliances Included \ Refrigerator, Appliances Included \ Washer, Asbestos Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Attic \ Crawl Space, Basement \ Full Basement With Walk-Out, Basement Finish Info \ Partially Finished, Cooling System Type \ Individual Unit(S), Dining Room Description \ Formal, Driveway Type \ Paved, Electrical \ Circuit Breaker, Energy Features \ Thermo Pane Windows, Exterior Feature \ Garden Area, Exterior Siding \ Brick, Exterior Siding \ Wood, Flooring \ Tile, Flooring \ Wood, Fuel Type \ Oil, Fuel Type \ Wood, Garage - Type Of \ Tandem, Garage - Type Of \ Under House, Gated Community \ No, Heat Type \ Radiator, Heat Type \ Steam, Hot Water Source \ Oil, Interior Feature \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Feature \ Workshop, Kitchen Description \ Eating Space Kitchen, Kitchen Description \ Remodeled, Laundry Room Location \ Lower Level, Lot Description \ Neighborhood, Miscellaneous Feature \ Walk to Bus Lines, New Construction \ No, Oil Tank Desc \ Above Ground Tank, Other Room 1 Description \ Den, Other Room 2 Description \ Workshop, Porch Type \ Enclosed, Property Type \ Residential, Radon Information \ No Knowledge of Its Presence, Sewage System \ Public Sewer Connected, Style \ Cape Cod, Water Source \ Public Water Connected, Year Built Desc \ Town Records
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Cape cod
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,444 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:46 B:0078 L:00034
- Zillow Home ID: 60110560
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $115-175K.
Market guideZillow predicts 06066 home values will rise 0.9% next year, compared to a 0.3% rise for Vernon Rockville as a whole. Among 06066 homes, this home is valued 16.9% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 12.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 06066, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 5% lower than in Vernon Rockville, and 44.8% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 06066 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Vernon Rockville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 06066 home values.
|19 White St Vernon, CT||$142K||3||2||1,152|
|16 White St Vernon, CT||$155K||3||1||1,236|
|21 White St Vernon, CT||$133K||3||1||1,152|
|23 White St Vernon, CT||$150K||2||1||1,290|
|25 White St Vernon, CT||$129K||3||1||1,122|
|28 White St Vernon, CT||$134K||3||1||1,300|
|White St Vernon, CT||$162K||4||2||1,820|
|14 White St Vernon, CT||$162K||4||2||1,820|
|32 White St Vernon, CT||$145K||3||2||1,300|
|32 White St Vernon, CT||$127K||2||1||1,056|
|18 White St Vernon, CT||$164K||4||2||1,820|
|33 White St Vernon, CT||$168K||3||1.5||1,372|
|8 White St Vernon, CT||$117K||2||1||932|
|11 White St Vernon, CT||$158K||3||1||1,626|
|11 White St Vernon, CT||$159K||3||1||1,626|
|35 White St Vernon, CT||$155K||3||1||1,152|
|37 White St Vernon, CT||$146K||3||1||1,287|
|39 White St Vernon, CT||$144K||4||1||1,287|
|41 White St Vernon, CT||$175K||3||2||1,932|
|22 White St Vernon, CT||$148K||4||2||1,344|
Nearby Schools in Vernon Rockville
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!