- Lot: 0.6 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1900
- 305 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,738 all time views
- 86 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Radiant
- Last sold: Mar 2004 for $639,500
- Price/sqft: $612
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 8 spaces
- Security System
- Tennis Court
- Vaulted Ceiling
- Wet Bar
- PropertySubType \ Historical, Sewer \ City, Water \ City Water, Views \ Scenic, Garage Count \ 2 Car Garage, Exterior Living Space \ Terrace, Kitchen Granite Countertops, Lot Size \ 1\2 - 1 Acre, Area Amenities \ Golf, Area Amenities \ Outdoor Activities, Area Amenities \ Biking, General \ Energy-saving Features, Exterior \ Thermal Windows \ Doors, Kitchen Center Island, Age \ Over 50 Years Old, Area Description \ Country Living, Area Description \ Equestrian \ Polo, Flooring \ Marble, Area Description \ Historic \ Antique, Area Amenities \ Area Horse Riding\Stables, Area Amenities \ Boating, Area Amenities \ Area Fishing, General \ Window Treatments, Interior \ Beam -Ceilings, General \ Storage Area, Special Market \ Luxury Properties, Area Amenities \ Area Hiking, Community Type \ Beach Resort, Area Description \ Fishing, Area Description \ Resort, Lot Description \ Access Type - Road, Interior \ Exercise Area, Special Market \ Vacation \ Second Home, Kitchen Butlers Pantry, Pre-Wiring \ Entertainment System, Flooring \ Ceramic, Location \ Ocean \ Beach, Area Description \ Sand Beach, Exterior \ Fire Pit, Location \ Backs to Park Land, Fireplace Description \ Wood Burning Stove, Exterior \ Storm door, Exterior Description \ Cedar Siding, Special Market \ College \ University, Exterior \ Storm window, Roof \ Cedar Shake
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Shake Shingle
- Room count: 10
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 6,200 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Last remodel year: 2005
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:041 B:0406
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 66095136
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.18-2.78M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02840 home values will fall 1.3% next year, compared to a 1.4% decrease for Newport as a whole. Among 02840 homes, this home is 940.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 126.7% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02840, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.3% greater than in Newport, and 27.6% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02840 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newport.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02840 home values.
|26 Wickham Rd Newport, RI||$5.39M||8||7||8,947|
|12 Brenton Rd Newport, RI||$1.69M||3||2.5||3,094|
|19 Brenton Rd Newport, RI||$1.14M||--||--||--|
|20 Brenton Rd Newport, RI||$3.41M||8||8||9,449|
|8 Brenton Rd Newport, RI||$1.34M||5||2||3,157|
|24 Brenton Rd Newport, RI||$2.64M||5||6||5,300|
|4 Brenton Rd Newport, RI||$2.2M||7||5.5||6,459|
|90 Harrison Ave Newport, RI||--||Studio||--||--|
|2 Brenton Rd Newport, RI||$1.7M||6||4.5||3,944|
|96-100 Harrison Ave Newport, RI||$2.55M||5||6||4,850|
|89 Harrison Ave UNIT 2 Newport, RI||$270K||1||1||805|
|89 Harrison Ave UNIT 6 Newport, RI||$226K||1||1||830|
|89 Harrison Ave UNIT 3 Newport, RI||$378K||4||2||1|
|89 Harrison Ave UNIT 7 Newport, RI||$505K||2||2||1,633|
|89 Harrison Ave UNIT 4 Newport, RI||$220K||1||1||575|
|89 Harrison Ave UNIT 5 Newport, RI||$315K||1||1||1,354|
|89 Harrison Ave UNIT 1 Newport, RI||$1.11M||3||2.5||3,579|
|91 Harrison Ave Newport, RI||$807K||5||--||3,226|
|100 Harrison Ave Newport, RI||$2.51M||7||6||6,289|
|97 Harrison Ave UNIT 4 Newport, RI||$648K||3||2.5||1,936|
Nearby Schools in Newport
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!