- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
20 Wood Rd, Sands Point, NY 110503.5 baths, 4,503 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 1.02 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1953
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jun 2011 for $2,600,000
- Parking: 460 sqft
- Exterior material: Wood
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Colonial
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,503 sqft
- Parcel #: 05115 00180
- Zillow Home ID: 31083238
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Wood Road
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 11050 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.8% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 300% higher than in Sands Point, and 94% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 11050 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sands Point.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 11050 home values.
- 10 Wood Rd Port Washington, NY$1.34M--2.53,428
- 30 Wood Rd Sands Point, NY$2.87M--3.55,227
- 25 Wood Rd Sands Point, NY--Studio----
- 8 Astor Ln Port Washington, NY$2.93M--34,665
- 61 Harbor Acres Rd Sands Point, NY$964K--22,419
- 71 Harbor Acres Rd Sands Point, NY$1.49M43.53,496
- 35 Wood Rd Sands Point, NY$2.09M--2.53,792
- 6 Astor Ln Port Washington, NY$1.96M--42,632
- 36 Wood Rd Port Washington, NY$2.04M--42,862
- 24 Wood Rd Sands Point, NY$1.57M--33,263
- 57 Harbor Acres Rd Sands Point, NY$2.08M--3.53,178
- 22 Astor Ln Port Washington, NY$11.3M--811,933
- 27 Astor Ln Port Washington, NY$5.5M--6.57,052
- 15 Astor Ln Port Washington, NY$3.24M57.15,600
- 79 Harbor Acres Rd Sands Point, NY$1.93M--43,357
- 47 Harbor Acres Rd Sands Point, NY$1.63M--32,732
- 3 Woodcut Ln Sands Point, NY$1.49M--3.52,684
- 4 Astor Ln Sands Point, NY$1.85M--2.52,567
- 1 Motts Ln Glenwood Landing, NY$591K41.51,836
- 1 Astor Ln Port Washington, NY$3.19M65.510,000
Nearby Schools in Sands Point
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!