20 Woody Way, Oakwood Hills, IL 600133 beds, 2 baths, 1,805 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 7,200 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1993
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2012 for $108,000
- Price/sqft: $60
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces
- Room count: 7
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,805 sqft
- Parcel #: 1436481015
- Zillow Home ID: 5047934
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 20 Woody Way
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 60013 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 15.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 36.8% greater than in Oakwood Hills, and 1098.5% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 60013 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Oakwood Hills.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 60013 home values.
- 22 Woody Way Oakwood Hills, IL$184K----2,350
- 18 Woody Way Oakwood Hills, IL$180K3--1,232
- 21 Hickory Rd Oakwood Hills, IL$188K3--1,702
- 17 Hickory Rd Oakwood Hills, IL$193K332,100
- 15 Hickory Rd Oakwood Hills, IL$99K21--
- 15 Hickory Rd Oakwood Hills, IL$135K21954
- 12 Woody Way Oakwood Hills, IL$114K321,500
- 12 Woody Way Oakwood Hills, IL$169K3--1,459
- 100 Woody Way Oakwood Hills, IL$180K3--1,948
- 17 Woody Way Oakwood Hills, IL$161K321,248
- 23 Woody Way Oakwood Hills, IL$110K----714
- 101 Hickory Rd Oakwood Hills, IL$194K331,934
- Woody Way Cary, IL--------
- 13 Woody Way Oakwood Hills, IL$161K------
- Hickory Rd Oakwood Hills, IL--------
- 20 Hickory Ln Cary, IL$107K21--
- Lakewood Dr Oakwood Hills, IL$101K----678
- 101 Woody Way Oakwood Hills, IL$154K321,941
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!