- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- 17 days on Zillow
- Views: 373 all time views
- 3 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Wall
- Heating: Forced air
- Price/sqft: $358
- MLS #: 6572106
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 0 space
- LisMediaList \ Photo, LocaleListingStatus \ ACTIVE, AssociationFeeFrequency \ Monthly, CommunityFeeIncludes \ CAM, CommunityFeeIncludes \ Ext Bldg Maint, CommunityFeeIncludes \ Snow Removal, ExteriorFeatures \ Sidewalks, ExteriorFeatures \ StreetLights, Handicap \ None, HotWater \ Natural Gas, MainBedroom \ FullBath-MBR, MainBedroom \ WalkInClstMB, PoolType \ NoPool, RoomList \ Living Room, RoomList \ Bedroom-Master, SewerSeptic \ Public Sewer, State \ PA, StoryList \ Lower 1, StoryList \ Upper 1, Water \ Public, BasementType \ None, CookingFuel \ ElecCooking, Design \ HiRise5+sto, DiningKitchen \ FullKit-NoEI, FireplaceCount \ NoFireplace, Heating \ Electric, GarageSpaces \ NoGarage, Ownership \ Condo, CommunityFeeIncludes \ Trash Removal, CommunityFeeIncludes \ Water, CommunityFeeIncludes \ Sewer, InteriorSquareFeetSource \ Assessor, LisMediaList \ Virtual Tour, CommunityFeeIncludes \ HealthClub, CommunityFeeIncludes \ Security, Parking \ Private, PetsAllowedList \ Restricted, LisMediaList \ Document, Parking \ Parking Garage
- Family room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 171
- Floor size: 639 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Laundry: Shared
- Unit floor #: 6
- Zillow Home ID: 2111766693
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $155-315K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Old City home values will increase 1.2% next year, compared to a 0.9% fall for Philadelphia as a whole. Among Old City homes, this home is 36.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 4.1% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Old City, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 79.3% less than in Philadelphia, and 76.2% less than the national average. This lower local number could help Old City home values rise more quickly than other regions in Philadelphia.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Old City home values.
Nearby Schools in Philadelphia
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgage Marketplace directly by clicking below.