200 2nd Ave APT 14, Belmar, NJ 077192 beds, 2.5 baths, 1,550 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1998
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Other
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $520,000
- Price/sqft: $335
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- # Stories: 3.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,550 sqft
- Parcel #: 0700011000000009 C0014
- Unit floor #: 3
- Zillow Home ID: 39223196
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 200 2nd Avenue APT 14
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 07719, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 37.9% lower than in Belmar, and 76.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 07719 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Belmar.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 07719 home values.
- 200 2nd Ave APT 15 Belmar, NJ$514K----1,550
- 200 2nd Ave APT 13 Belmar, NJ$514K----1,550
- 200 2nd Ave UNIT 7 Belmar, NJ$503K----1,396
- 200 2nd Ave UNIT 3 Belmar, NJ$503K----1,396
- 200 2nd Ave UNIT 2 Belmar, NJ$338K11500
- 200 2nd Ave UNIT 9 Belmar, NJ$502K----1,396
- 200 2nd Ave UNIT 6 Belmar, NJ$504K----1,396
- 200 2nd Ave UNIT 8 Belmar, NJ$563K----1,396
- 101 A St Belmar, NJ$547K----2,389
- 200 2nd Ave APT 16 Belmar, NJ$507K----1,550
- 200 2nd Ave APT 12 Belmar, NJ$505K----1,396
- 200 2nd Ave UNIT 5 Belmar, NJ$498K----1,396
- 200 2nd Ave APT 11 Belmar, NJ$509K----1,396
- 200 2nd Ave UNIT 4 Belmar, NJ$502K----1,396
- 200 2nd Ave APT 10 Belmar, NJ$505K----1,396
- 203 1st Ave Belmar, NJ$2.1M----4,530
- 200 2nd Ave UNIT 1 Belmar, NJ$501K----1,396
- 201 1st Ave APT 6 Belmar, NJ$468K213,076
- 205 2nd Ave APT 2D Belmar, NJ$193K21--
- 205 2nd Ave APT 4F Belmar, NJ$204K11600
Nearby Schools in Belmar
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292