- Built in 2008
- 119 days on Zillow
- Views: 579 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Price/sqft: $831
- MLS #: A2116859
- Flooring: Tile
- Property Type \ Condo\Co-Op\Villa\Townhouse, Heating Description \ Electric Heat, Status \ Active-Available, Year Built Description \ Resale, Approval Information \ 1-2 Weeks Approval, Equipment\Appliances \ Smoke Detector, Maintenance Includes \ Building Exterior, Maintenance Includes \ Common Area, Maintenance Includes \ Parking, Parking Description \ 1 Assigned Space, Security Information \ Lobby Secured, Terms Considered \ Conventional, Cooling Description \ Electric Cooling, Amenities \ Business Center, Equipment\Appliances \ Icemaker, Exterior Features \ Open Balcony, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Maintenance Includes \ Manager, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Unit Design \ High Rise, Restrictions \ No Restrictions, Unit View \ Bay, Housing-Older Persons Act \ Unverified, Interior Features \ Cooking Island, Interior Features \ Built-Ins, Amenities \ Cabana, Type of Association \ Condo, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Bedroom Description \ Entry Level, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects City & County Tax, Front Exposure \ South, Section \ 6, Unit View \ River, Style \ Condo-Hotel, Unit View \ Skyline View, Municipal Code \ 1, Folio Number \ 01-42-06-068-0420
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Other
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,539 sqft
- Heating: None
- Zillow Home ID: 2105898617
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.0-1.3M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will rise 3.5% next year, compared to a 5.7% rise for Miami as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is 212.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 102.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.5% less than in Miami, and 132.4% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (585)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 200 Biscayne Blvd Way|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!