- Built in 2008
- 13 days on Zillow
- Views: 431 all time views
- 4 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: May 2013 for $1,050,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $642
- MLS #: A2116367
- View Virtual Tour
- Flooring: Other
- Property Type \ Condo\Co-Op\Villa\Townhouse, Status \ Active-Available, Amenities \ Marina, Maintenance Includes \ Water, Parking Description \ 1 Space, Windows\Treatment \ Blinds\Shades, Pets Allowed \ Yes, Amenities \ Business Center, Amenities \ Clubhouse-Clubroom, Amenities \ Exercise Room, Equipment\Appliances \ Fire Alarm, Floor Description \ Marble Floors, Type of Governing Bodies \ Condominium, Maintenance Includes \ All Amenities, Maintenance Includes \ Hot Water, Maintenance Includes \ Security, Maintenance Includes \ Trash Removal, Style \ Condo 5+ Stories, Unit Design \ High Rise, Unit View \ Ocean View, Bedroom Description \ Master Bedroom Upstairs, Restrictions \ No Restrictions, Tax Information \ Tax Reflects No Exemptions, Housing-Older Persons Act \ Unverified, Interior Features \ Cooking Island, Unit Design \ Corner Unit, Amenities \ Cabana, Type of Association \ Condo, Assoc Fee Paid Per \ Monthly, Amenities \ Extra Storage, Pet Restrictions \ None, Security Information \ Garage Secured, Terms Considered \ Other, Section \ 6, Equipment\Appliances \ Water Softener\Filter, Windows\Treatment \ High Impact Windows, Municipal Code \ 1, Folio Number \ 01-42-06-068-2170
- Range / Oven
- Exterior material: Other
- Floor size: 1,635 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0142060682170
- Zillow Home ID: 92450642
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $1.1-1.35M.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts Downtown home values will rise 3.5% next year, compared to a 5.7% increase for Miami as a whole. Among Downtown homes, this home is 300% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 143.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 19.5% lower than in Miami, and 132.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help Downtown home values rise more quickly than other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
|Other Units in this Building (585)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 200 Biscayne Blvd Way|
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!