200 Biscayne Boulevard Way APT 501, Miami, FL 331311 bed, 1.5 baths, 1,033 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
Another exquisite residence from 305BROKERDOTCOM. We have access to all Brickell and Downtown Miami luxury properties. Visit our site to access all of Brickell and Downtown Miami sales and rentals. We speak English and Spanish.
- Built in 2008
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $550,000
- Price/sqft: $532
- Flooring: Slate
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 1
- # Stories: 0.0
- Structure type: Other
- Floor size: 1,033 sqft
- Last remodel year: 2008
- Parcel #: 0142060680020
- Unit floor #: 5
- Zillow Home ID: 92442078
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 200 Biscayne Boulevard Way APT 501
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Downtown, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2.5% greater than in Miami, and 170.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Downtown home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Miami.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Downtown home values.
Nearby Schools in Miami
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292