200 Brookside DrUNIT H, Andover, MA 01810
Sold on 12/2/13: $240,000
- Bedrooms:3 beds
- Bathrooms:2 baths
- Multi Family:1,163 sq ft
- Lot:Contact for details
- Year Built:1989
- Last Sold:Dec 2013 for $240,000
- Heating Type:Forced air
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Cable Ready
- Additional FeaturesAMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Private School, AMENITIES \ Public School, AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Walk/Jog Trails, DEPOSIT_REQD \ Yes, ENTRY_ONLY \ No, FIRST_MON_REQD \ Yes, FOR_SALE \ No, INSURANCE_REQD \ No, LAST_MON_REQD \ Yes, LEAD_PAINT \ Unknown, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, On-Site Maintenance, PETS_ALLOWED \ No, PROP_TYPE \ Rental, REFERENCES_REQD \ Yes, RENTAL_TERMS \ Lease, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Recreational Facilities, RENT_FEE_INCLUDES \ Snow Removal, RN_TYPE \ Condominium
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Garbage disposal, Microwave, Range / Oven, Refrigerator
- Parcel #M:00127 B:00036 L:0200H
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- Room Count6
- Days on Zillow98
- Exterior MaterialWood
- # Stories2.0
- Unit Count168
- Unit Floor #2
- Zillow Home ID68005888
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$245,143||$228K – $265K||+$4,419||$210||03/09/2014|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,546/mo||$1.1K – $2.1K/mo||-$67||$1.33||03/10/2014|
Zillow predicts 01810 home values will rise 2% next year, compared to a 2% rise for Town of Andover as a whole. Among 01810 homes, this home is valued 54.6% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 7.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 01810 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.6% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is exactly the same as for Town of Andover, and 97% lower than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 01810 home values.
Neighborhood for 200 Brookside Drive UNIT H
Nearby Schools in Town of Andover
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005