- Built in 1966
- 28 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,391 all time views
- 7 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $449
- Heating: Heat pump
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parking: Carport
- Last sold: Oct 2013 for $280,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $215
- MLS #: 15682064
- Fitness Center
- Flooring: Hardwood
- ExteriorFeatures \ DECK, GreenCertificationYN \ No, LotDescription \ TREES, PriceType \ List Price, PropertyCategory \ RESIDENTIAL, View \ TREES, ViewYN \ Yes, GarageType \ CARPORT, View \ RIVER, WaterfrontDescription \ RIVER, WaterFrontYN \ Yes, SewerDescription \ PUBLIC, WaterDescription \ PUBLIC, DiningRoomFeatures \ FORMAL, AccessibilityYN \ Yes, ExteriorDescription \ WOOD, KitchenAppliances \ ISLAND, LotDescription \ PRIVATE, PropertyType \ CONDO, InteriorFeatures \ LAUNDRY, LivingRoomFeatures \ DECK, ExteriorFeatures \ POOL, InteriorFeatures \ GRANITE, KitchenAppliances \ GRANITE, Area \ Lake Oswego, Area \ West Linn, EnergyEfficiencyFeatures \ ZONAL, FuelDescription \ Electric, FuelDescription \ Electricity, HotWaterDescription \ Electric, HotWaterDescription \ Electricity, KitchenAppliances \ Built-in Range, KitchenAppliances \ Built-in Dishwasher, CoolingDescription \ Heat Pump, HeatingDescription \ Heat Pump, Style \ Contemporary, InteriorFeatures \ Hi-Speed Connection, KitchenAppliances \ Disposal, BasementFoundation \ No Basement, AccessibilityFeatures \ One Level*, KitchenAppliances \ Built-in Microwave, InteriorFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, KitchenAppliances \ Plumbed for Icemaker, YearBuiltDescription \ Remodeled, AccessibilityFeatures \ Elevator, DiningRoomFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, LivingRoomFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, AccessibilityFeatures \ Minimal Steps*, KitchenAppliances \ Water Purifier, InteriorFeatures \ Water Filter, EnergyEfficiencyFeatures \ Heat Pump, LotDescription \ On Busline, LotDescription \ Green Belt, MasterBedroomLevel \ M, AdditionalRooms \ Utility Room, AllRoomFeatures \ Deck, AllRoomFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, AllRoomFeatures \ Suite, LimitedRepresentationYN \ No, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Suite, OfferInstructions \ CALL-LA, PhotosExistYN \ Yes, SellerDisclosure \ Disclosure, SeniorHousingYN \ No, TaxDefferalYN \ No, Terms \ Cash, Terms \ Conventional Loan, ThirdPartyApprovalYN \ No, HOAPaymentFreq \ MO, HOARentIncludes \ Commons, HOARentIncludes \ Exterior Maintenance, HOARentIncludes \ Garbage, HOARentIncludes \ Insurance, HOARentIncludes \ Sewer, HOARentIncludes \ Water, UnitLocation \ UPPER, WarrantyAvailableYN \ No, 2ndBedroomFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, MasterBedroomFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, AdditionalRoom1Description \ Utility Room, HOARentIncludes \ Pool, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Hardwood Floors, AllRoomFeatures \ Island, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Island, AllRoomFeatures \ Formal, HOARentIncludes \ Gym, AdditionalRoom1Features \ Built-ins, AdditionalRoomFeatures \ Built-ins, AllRoomFeatures \ Built-ins, AdditionalRoomFeatures \ Storage, AllRoomFeatures \ Storage, AdditionalRooms \ Storage, Parking \ Deeded, AllRoomFeatures \ Granite, KitchenRoomFeatures \ Granite, AdditionalRoom2Features \ Built-ins, AdditionalRoom2Description \ Storage, 2ndBedroomFeatures \ Closet Organizer, AllRoomFeatures \ Closet Organizer, Parking \ Carport, AdditionalRoom1Features \ Storage, KitchenAppliances \ Stainless Steel Appliance(s), InteriorFeatures \ Elevator, CondoDeckAvailYN \ Yes, CondoStorageAvailYN \ Yes, CondoWasherDryer \ Hookup Available, CondoConversionYN \ Yes, CondoElevatorYN \ Yes, IDXYN \ Yes, CCandRYN \ Yes, HOAYN \ Yes, FarmYN \ No, CondoYardYN \ No, ListingStatus \ Pending, Levels \ 1, Possession \ Negotiable, InteriorFeatures \ Washer\Dryer
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Roof type: Other
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,305 sqft
- Parcel #: 05016992
- Zillow Home ID: 80485046
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $175-275K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 97034 home values will rise 4.1% next year, compared to a 4.3% rise for Lake Oswego as a whole. Among 97034 homes, this home is 44.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 3.8% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 97034, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30% higher than in Lake Oswego, and 50.5% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 97034 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Lake Oswego.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 97034 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (39)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 200 Burnham Rd|
Nearby Schools in Lake Oswego
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!