- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
200 Commerce St, Greenville, NC 278583 beds, 2 baths, 1,176 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1974
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Jan 2012 for $80,000
- Price/sqft: $68
- Parking: 326 sqft
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,176 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 131
- Lot width: 111
- Parcel #: 027415
- Zillow Home ID: 51433575
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 200 Commerce Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 27858 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold dropped 103.2% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 325.9% higher than in Greenville, and 440.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27858 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27858 home values.
- 202 Commerce St Greenville, NC$91K441,300
- 104 Clifton St Greenville, NC$159K321,851
- 104 Commerce St Greenville, NC$104K321,381
- Clifton St Greenville, NC$61K--0.5--
- 204 Commerce St Greenville, NC$91K321,383
- 107 Clifton St Greenville, NC$129K421,798
- 103 Clifton St Greenville, NC$119K321,602
- 201 Kirkland Dr Greenville, NC$117K321,597
- 203 Kirkland Dr Greenville, NC$119K321,716
- 206 Commerce St Greenville, NC$89K321,245
- 102 Commerce St Greenville, NC$88K221,024
- 103 Kirkland Dr Greenville, NC$163K422,351
- 205 Kirkland Dr Greenville, NC$117K321,595
- 208 Commerce St Greenville, NC$114K41.51,549
- 2303 Evans St Greenville, NC$134K321,946
- 2305 Evans St Greenville, NC$117K31.51,634
- 100 Commerce St Greenville, NC$94K321,449
- Evans St Greenville, NC$68K--0.5--
- 200 Kirkland Dr Greenville, NC$121K321,642
- 207 Kirkland Dr Greenville, NC$127K321,757
Nearby Schools in Greenville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.