- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1930
- 132 days on Zillow
- Views: 2,285 all time views
- 9 shoppers saved this home
- Last sold: Jul 2013 for $92,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $79
- MLS #: 71741434
- Finished basement, 198 sqft
- Parking: 2 spaces
- BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Full, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Interior Access, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 100 Amps, HOT_WATER \ Tank, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, SF_TYPE \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, HEATING \ Forced Air, COOLING \ Window AC, STYLE \ Cottage
- Exterior material: Vinyl
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 1,164 sqft
- Parcel #: M:0L-05 B:0000 L:0008
- Zillow Home ID: 55982816
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $115-197K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02723 home values will fall 2.7% next year, compared to a 3.9% decrease for Fall River as a whole. Among 02723 homes, this home is 19.8% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 5.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02723, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 62.4% greater than in Fall River, and 31.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02723 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Fall River.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02723 home values.
|198 Covel St Fall River, MA||$205K||3||2||1,456|
|206 Covel St Fall River, MA||$151K||4||1||1,056|
|222 Covel St Fall River, MA||$257K||9||3||3,362|
|Haffards St Fall River, MA||--||--||--||--|
|179 Haffards St Fall River, MA||$188K||6||2||2,073|
|185 Covel St # 3 Fall River, MA||$167K||2||1||850|
|278 County St Fall River, MA||$205K||6||2||2,277|
|162 Covel St Fall River, MA||$217K||9||3||2,741|
|179 Covel St Fall River, MA||$355K||15||6||5,754|
|179 Covel St # 2 Fall River, MA||--||2||1||800|
|179 Covel St # 1 Fall River, MA||$115K||2||1||850|
|186 Covel St Fall River, MA||$235K||3||2||1,400|
|191 Covel St # 3 Fall River, MA||$235K||1||1||--|
|191 Covel St # 2 Fall River, MA||$128K||2||1||860|
|156 Covel St Fall River, MA||$196K||6||3||2,211|
|159 Haffards St Fall River, MA||$222K||9||3||3,266|
|290 County St Fall River, MA||$157K||3||2||1,218|
|211 Covel St Fall River, MA||$183K||4||2.5||1,651|
|183 Covel St # 1 Fall River, MA||--||3||1||950|
|185 Covel St Fall River, MA||$188K||6||--||2,592|
Nearby Schools in Fall River
K-5 & ungraded0.3 mi
6-8 & ungraded0.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded0.7 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!