200 E 24th St APT 808, New York, NY 100101 bed, 1 bath
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Built in 1972
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Dec 2013 for $450,000
- View: City
- Coop Maintenance \ 1288,Financing Allowed \ 90,Tax Deduction \ 67,Private Outdoor Space \ None,Dogs Allowed \ true,Cats Allowed \ true,Live- in Superintendent \ true,Bike Room \ true,Total Floors \ 19,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 904,Lot Number \ 50,Buyfolio Building ID \ 60688,Total Charges \ 1288
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 165
- Parcel #: 09040050002000000000808
- Zillow Home ID: 72518164
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 200 E 24th Street APT 808
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.2% less than in New York Metro, and 94.8% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- Apt 601$561KStudio1515
- Apt 1401$430KStudio1520
- Apt 1707$523K11--
- Apt 201$632K--1--
- Apt 203$512K11--
- Apt 205$510K11600
- Apt 408$528K------
- Apt 505$967K------
- Apt 509$585K11--
- Apt 510$495K------
- Apt 609$515K11--
- Apt 703$516K------
- Apt 707$495K11--
- Apt 806$1.06M------
- Apt 807$522K------
- Apt 902$961K11--
- Apt 1003$1.03M------
- Apt 1005$526K------
- Apt 1007$975K------
- Apt 1010$632KStudio1--
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292