200 E 31st St, Baltimore, MD 212182 beds, 2 baths, 1,950 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,425 sqft
- Built in 1914
- Last sold: Dec 2005 for $82,000
- Fenced Yard
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 210 sqft
- Construction quality: 4.0
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Built up
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,950 sqft
- Lot depth: 159
- Lot width: 15
- Parcel #: 3876 040
- Zillow Home ID: 36477705
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 200 E 31st Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Charles Village, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 33.3% greater than in Baltimore, and 315.6% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Charles Village home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Baltimore.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Charles Village home values.
- 202 E 31st St Baltimore, MD$167K--1.52,468
- 3109 N Calvert St APT 1 Baltimore, MD$327K322,000
- 3113 N Calvert St Baltimore, MD$222K--32,388
- 3115 N Calvert St Baltimore, MD$282K--22,388
- 3101 N Calvert St Baltimore, MD$388K--2.52,946
- 3117 N Calvert St Baltimore, MD$314K--2.53,204
- 220 E 31st St Baltimore, MD--211,100
- 3121 N Calvert St Baltimore, MD$271K22--
- 3123 N Calvert St Baltimore, MD$145K522,655
- 220 E 31st St APT 2A Baltimore, MD$143K----1,125
- 220 E 31st St APT 2B Baltimore, MD$184K----820
- 220 E 31st St APT 1E Baltimore, MD$142K----1,160
- 220 E 31st St APT 2D Baltimore, MD$131K----1,050
- 220 E 31st St APT 1A Baltimore, MD$140K----1,090
- 220 E 31st St APT 1D Baltimore, MD$129K----1,098
- 220 E 31st St APT 2E Baltimore, MD$140K----1,195
- 220 E 31st St APT 1B Baltimore, MD$129K----633
- 220 E 31st St APT 1C Baltimore, MD$129K----1,085
Nearby Schools in Baltimore
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292