This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Get Your Home Report
See Zestimate updates, plus the latest sales and listings in your area.
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $70-80K.
Improve This Home's Value
Mid-Range Minor Kitchen Remodel
Estimated value increase: $14K
- The average cost for a mid-range minor kitchen remodel in Anderson is $19,503.
Mid-Range Bathroom Remodel
Estimated value increase: $12.2K
- The average cost for a mid-range bathroom remodel in Anderson is $17,120.
Price / Tax History
- Lot: 0.49 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1964
- All time views: 699
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Flooring: Carpet, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 400 sqft
- Appliances: None
- Architectural Style: Ranch
- Contingency: Act With No Contingency
- Cool: Central Electric
- Eating Area: Eat In Kitchen
- Eating Area: Formal Dining Room
- Equipment: Not Applicable
- Exterior: Brick
- Foundation: Crawl
- Garage Parking Other: Garage Door Opener
- Garage Parking Other: Service Door
- Garage Parking Other: Storage Area
- Heat: ForcedAir
- Inspection Warranties: InspcMechanical
- Inspection Warranties: Not Applicable
- Interior: Attic Access
- Interior: Hardwood Floors
- Interior: Window Vinyl
- Interior: Wood Work Painted
- Optional Level Below Grade: No Basement
- Property Sub Type: Single Family
- Property Type: Residential
- Sq Ft Source: Assessor
- Trans Type: Sale
- Utility Prim Sewage Disp: Municipal Sewer Connected
- Utility Prim Water Source: Municipal Water Connected
- Water Heater: Gas
- Laundry room
- Exterior material: Brick
- Foundation type: Crawl/Raised
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Structure type: Ranch
- Floor size: 1,721 sqft
- Parcel #: 1826-8C-13Z
- Zillow Home ID: 80671491
Sell your home on Zillow
if you listed your home for sale
Nearby Schools in Anderson
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!
We'll send you an email with a link to get pre-approved on Zillow or you can get started by clicking below.
We weren't able to process your pre-approval request. Please go to Zillow Mortgages directly by clicking below.