200 E 65th St, New York, NY 10065
Sold on 11/1/11: $1,140,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow767
- Parcel #14191145
- # Stories50.0
- Unit Count1
- Zillow Home ID31536301
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$1,184,028||$1.03M – $1.29M||+$45,565||$1,336||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$3,805/mo||$2.5K – $5.2K/mo||-$20||$4.29||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts New York home values will decrease 0.8% next year, compared to a 0.7% decrease for New York Metro as a whole. Among New York homes, this home is valued 152.5% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 337.4% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 10065 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 0.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 68.2% lower than in New York Metro, and 95.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 10065 home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
Neighborhood for 200 E 65th Street
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Urban Academy Laboratory High (assigned) 9-12 0.3 mi
- Art and Design High (assigned) 9-12 0.4 mi
- Junior High School 167 Robert F Wagner (assigned) 6-8 0.5 mi
- Special Music School (assigned) K-8 1.4 mi
- Repertory Company High School for Theat... (assigned) 9-12 1.4 mi
- The Global Learning Collaborative (assigned) 9-10 1.4 mi
- Fiorello H Laguardia High School of Mus... (assigned) 9-12 1.5 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005