200 E 66th St # D20 05, New York, NY 100653 beds, 3 baths, 2,284 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1951
- Laundry: In Unit
- View: City
- ,Custom Plaster Mouldings,Marble Master Bath with Heated Floors,Viking Professional Series Appliances/Wine Cooler,Energy Efficient Windows,4 inch wide cut Solid Oak Plank Flooring,Central Air Conditioning,North West and East exposures,Balcony Partial city view Prewar detail Floors - hardwood Light - excellent Windows - oversized Windows - new Modern kitchen Marble bath Great closet space Washer/dryer Dishwasher Wheelchair accessible
- # Stories: 21.0
- Unit count: 513
- Floor size: 2,284 sqft
- Zillow Home ID: 2110024167
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 200 E 66th Street # D20 05
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the New York market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 1.1% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 80% less than in New York Metro, and 97% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- Apt A703$1.66M11966
- Apt C304$5.53M443,010
- Apt D606$1.81M111,134
- Apt E306$1.71M11955
- Apt D505$4.42M332,284
- Apt D406$4.07M332,285
- Apt B904$2.58M221,442
- Apt B206$2.31M221,463
- Apt D801$6.17M33.53,184
- Apt A1905$1.35M11919
- Apt A1005$3.39M331,997
- Apt E1604$5.08M332,589
- Apt D1902$6.63M442,965
- Apt D2002$6.79M442,965
- Apt C204$5.79M443,029
- Apt B1901$5.85M33.52,603
- # A19 06$4.42M332,226
- Apt D1401$6.57M33.53,184
- Apt B205$2.27M221,467
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292