200 E 89th St APT 12E, New York, NY 101281 bed, 1 bath, 562 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Built in 1987
- Parking: Garage - Attached
- Last sold: Feb 2010 for $525,000
- View: Water
- Condo Common Charges \ 653,Financing Allowed \ 90,Tax Deduction \ 0,Private Outdoor Space \ Balcony,Dogs Allowed \ false,Cats Allowed \ true,Total Floors \ 45,Borough \ Manhattan,Block Number \ 1534,Lot Number \ 1001,Buyfolio Building ID \ 60703,Total Charges \ 1271
- Room count: 3
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 253
- Floor size: 562 sqft
- Lot depth: 202
- Lot width: 110
- Parcel #: 15341166
- Zillow Home ID: 31543012
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 200 E 89th Street APT 12E
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In New York, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 69.2% lower than in New York Metro, and 94.8% less than the national average. This lower local number could help New York home values rise more quickly than other regions in New York Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or New York home values.
- Apt 14A$613K----566
- Apt 12B$691K----661
- Apt 19B$691K----661
- Apt 21B$693K----661
- Apt 22B$832K11661
- Apt 39B$1.36M----1,011
- Apt 41B$1.39M----999
- Apt 42B$1.2M221,016
- Apt 28C$841K11810
- Apt 34C$795K----773
- Apt 24D$563K----528
- Apt 6E$722K11700
- Apt 7E$589K----562
- Apt 21F$682K----638
- Apt 25F$680K----638
- Apt 12G$734K11638
- Apt 19G$678K11638
- Apt 23G$679K----638
- Apt 6H$618K1--600
- Apt 11E$591K11600
Nearby Schools in New York
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292