200 E Willard St, Long Beach, CA 908062 beds, 1 bath, 880 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 2,500 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1923
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Oct 2012 for $220,000
- Price/sqft: $250
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 1 space
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 880 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1923
- Lot depth: 50
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 7209013016
- Zillow Home ID: 21196326
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 200 E Willard Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the Wrigley market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 23.3% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 24.5% higher than in Long Beach, and 9% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Wrigley home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Long Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Wrigley home values.
- 2038 Locust Ave Long Beach, CA$337K21702
- 210 E Willard St Long Beach, CA$428K221,435
- 2032 Locust Ave Long Beach, CA$440K221,244
- Long Beach Blvd Long Beach, CA$408K321,670
- 2070 Locust Ave APT 2 Long Beach, CA$323K21950
- 2070 Locust Ave APT 4 Long Beach, CA$244K11750
- 220 E Willard St Long Beach, CA$560K331,798
- 213 E Willard St Long Beach, CA$614K653,096
- 2037 Locust Ave Long Beach, CA$436K------
- 221 E Willard St APT 1 Long Beach, CA$616K653,096
- 221 E Willard St APT 2 Long Beach, CA$310K321,100
- 140 E Willard St Long Beach, CA$1.04M843,194
- 226 E Willard St Long Beach, CA$480K211,402
- 227 E Willard St Long Beach, CA$620K653,096
- 200 E 21st St Long Beach, CA$445K311,221
- 2018 Locust Ave APT 13 Long Beach, CA$337K421,400
- 2018 Locust Ave APT 10 Long Beach, CA$265K11900
- 2018 Locust Ave APT 9 Long Beach, CA$337K11900
- 2018 Locust Ave APT 8 Long Beach, CA$265K11900
- 2018 Locust Ave APT 3 Long Beach, CA$279K11900
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292