200 Granelli Ave, Half Moon Bay, CA 940194 beds, 3 baths, 2,750 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,662 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 2000
- Heating: Other
- Last sold: Aug 2014 for $1,339,000
- Price/sqft: $487
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 360 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain, Water
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Composition
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 9
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 2,750 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 50
- Parcel #: 056134040
- Zillow Home ID: 15570202
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 200 Granelli Avenue
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 94019, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 1.1% lower than in Half Moon Bay, and 36.9% higher than the national average. This lower local number could help 94019 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Half Moon Bay.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 94019 home values.
- 220 Granelli Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$1.14M332,304
- 655 Railroad Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$1.06M42.51,890
- 635 Railroad Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$1.21M33.53,210
- 675 Railroad Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$1.2M32.52,040
- 213 Myrtle St Half Moon Bay, CA$1.23M332,720
- 221 Myrtle St Half Moon Bay, CA$789K421,370
- 209 Granelli Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$854K22.51,708
- 215 Granelli Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$1.02M42.52,670
- 201 Myrtle St Half Moon Bay, CA$1.26M43.53,006
- 203 Granelli Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$1.18M33.53,440
- 240 Granelli Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$952K42.52,200
- 221 Granelli Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$921K42.52,340
- 229 Myrtle St Half Moon Bay, CA$885K421,900
- 227 Granelli Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$1.01M42.52,685
- 250 Granelli Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$1.04M42.52,590
- 304 Central Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$852K321,700
- 308 Central Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$674K------
- 241 Myrtle St Half Moon Bay, CA$1.16M431,890
- 233 Granelli Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$920K42.52,380
- 310 Central Ave Half Moon Bay, CA$929K42.52,292
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Ask these lenders about financing
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!