A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 3 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2001
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Mar 2015 for $345,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $125
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Jetted Tub
- RV Parking
- Vaulted Ceiling
- APPLIANCES \ Dishwasher, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, APPLIANCES \ Range, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Vacuum System, APPLIANCES \ Washer, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partially Finished, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Walk Out, BED2_LEVEL \ First Floor, BED3_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, BTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Post & Beam, COOLING \ Central Air, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 200 Amps, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, EXTERIOR \ Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Garden Area, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Porch, FLOORING \ Wood, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, HEATING \ Forced Air, HEATING \ Oil, HOT_WATER \ Oil, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Other (See Special Showing Instructions), INTERIOR_FEATURES \ Cable Available, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LAUNDRY_LEVEL \ First Floor, LEAD_PAINT \ None, LIV_DSCRP \ Balcony / Deck, LIV_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Beamed, LIV_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wood, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Gentle Slope, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, MASTER_BATH \ Yes, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH1_LEVEL \ Basement, OTH1_ROOM_NAME \ Media Room, OTH2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, OTH2_ROOM_NAME \ Home Office, PROP_TYPE \ Single Family, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt/Fiberglass Shingles, SF_TYPE \ Detached, STYLE \ Contemporary, TERMS_FEATURE \ Contract for Deed
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 2,758 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: SHMP M:00001 B:000007 L:000001
- Zillow Home ID: 86800319
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $295-595K.
Market guideZillow predicts 03827 home values will rise 2.5% next year, compared to a 0.1% fall for Boston Metro as a whole. Among 03827 homes, this home is valued 20.3% more than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 7.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 03827, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.7% lower than in Boston Metro, and 69.3% less than the national average. This lower local number could help 03827 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston Metro.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 03827 home values.
|201 Hilldale Ave South Hampton, NH||$486K||3||2||2,254|
|203 Hilldale Ave South Hampton, NH||$330K||3||2||1,998|
|197 Hilldale Ave South Hampton, NH||$333K||3||1||1,654|
|207 Hilldale Ave South Hampton, NH||$397K||3||2||1,987|
|191 Hilldale Ave South Hampton, NH||$447K||3||2||2,411|
|190 Hilldale Ave South Hampton, NH||$316K||3||1||2,188|
|210 Hilldale Ave South Hampton, NH||$374K||3||2||1,766|
|185 Hilldale Ave South Hampton, NH||$259K||Studio||--||--|
|216 Hilldale Ave South Hampton, NH||$293K||3||1||1,269|
|180 Hilldale Ave South Hampton, NH||$324K||3||1||1,800|
|219 Hilldale Ave South Hampton, NH||$412K||3||2||1,982|
|175 Hilldale Ave South Hampton, NH||$259K||2||1||1,185|
|171 Hilldale Ave South Hampton, NH||$408K||3||2||2,008|
|76 Hilldale Ave South Hampton, NH||$278K||3||3||1,875|
|144 Hilldale Ave South Hampton, NH||$651K||5||3||4,055|
|141 Hilldale Ave South Hampton, NH||--||3||1||1,352|
|140 Hilldale Ave South Hampton, NH||$389K||3||2||2,181|
|135 Hilldale Ave South Hampton, NH||--||--||--||--|
|130 Hilldale Ave South Hampton, NH||$370K||3||1||1,685|
|129 Hilldale Ave South Hampton, NH||$421K||4||2||2,352|
Nearby Schools in South Hampton
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
K-2, 4-81.1 mi
9-12 & ungraded3.3 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Contact a Local Agent
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!