200 Jackson Ridge Ln, Newnan, GA 302634 beds, 4 baths, 3,059 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
- Where's the Zestimate?
- County transactional data for this home is insufficient so we cannot calculate a Zestimate. We are adding data all the time, so be sure to come back.
- Tax Assessor's Value
- Depending on the jurisdiction where you live, this value could be the tax assessed, tax appraised, or market assessed value. This value comes from the taxing authority of the city, county or state where you live; this is not Zillow's value.
Note: Tax assessor's values differ from Zillow's Zestimate, which is computed by entering numerous data points into a proprietary formula, often resulting in a more accurate value estimate.
- Lot: 10 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2007
- Cooling: Central, Other
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Sep 2005 for $120,000
- Hot Tub/Spa
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 586 sqft
- Unfinished basement
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Water
- Range / Oven
- Breakfast nook
- Dining room
- Family room
- Exterior material: Cement concrete, Stone
- Roof type: Other
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Craftsman
- Floor size: 3,059 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 2007
- Parcel #: 027 3071 012
- Zillow Home ID: 69073561
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 200 Jackson Ridge Lane
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30263, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 10.3% higher than in Newnan, and 122.1% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30263 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Newnan.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30263 home values.
- 59 Quimby Jackson Rd Newnan, GA$255K432,291
- 129 Jackson Ridge Ln Newnan, GA$486K465,834
- 67 Jackson Ridge Ln # 0 Newnan, GA$192K65--
- 19 Quimby Jackson Rd Newnan, GA$281K--2.52,938
- 66 Jackson Ridge Ln Newnan, GA$373K--2.53,088
- 2736 Highway 34 W Newnan, GA$89K--21,344
- 2678 Highway 34 W # 34 Newnan, GA$443K--24,677
- 2766 Highway 34 W Newnan, GA$92K------
- 2766 Highway 34 W Newnan, GA$204K321,696
- 74 Quimby Jackson Rd Newnan, GA$156K321,568
- 45 Jackson Ridge Ln Newnan, GA$348K--32,484
- 124 Bruce Jackson Rd Newnan, GA$104K241,292
- 124 Bruce Jackson Rd Newnan, GA$97K--21,292
- 124 Bruce Jackson Rd Newnan, GA--------
Nearby Schools in Newnan
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292