200 Johnson St, Elkhart, IN 465162 beds, 1,102 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
- Lot: 5,611 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1949
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $869
- Price/sqft: $1
- Parking: Garage - Detached, 704 sqft
- Roof type: Asphalt
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,102 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1949
- Lot depth: 110
- Lot width: 51
- Parcel #: 200604153006000012
- Zillow Home ID: 50605520
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 200 Johnson Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 46516, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 20.7% higher than in Elkhart, and 146.7% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 46516 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Elkhart.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 206 Johnson St Elkhart, IN$40K21725
- 210 Johnson St Elkhart, IN$53K21768
- 712 Orchard St Elkhart, IN$43K2--825
- 216 Johnson St Elkhart, IN$44K2--800
- 716 Orchard St Elkhart, IN$56K2--825
- 220 Johnson St Elkhart, IN$58K3--1,100
- 727 Marine Ave Elkhart, IN$44K3--825
- 125 Johnson St Elkhart, IN--------
- 720 Orchard St Elkhart, IN$65K4--1,421
- 731 Marine Ave Elkhart, IN$54K2--800
- 224 Johnson St Elkhart, IN$55K2--825
- 737 Marine Ave Elkhart, IN$51K2--725
- 726 Orchard St Elkhart, IN$44K3--825
- 741 Marine Ave Elkhart, IN$46K2--921
- 724 Marine Ave Elkhart, IN$35K311,000
- 728 Marine Ave Elkhart, IN$42K21768
- 209 N Corona St Elkhart, IN$73K221,536
- 215 N Corona St Elkhart, IN$48K2--803
- 201 N Corona St Elkhart, IN$41K21675
- 732 Marine Ave Elkhart, IN$43K2--672
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.