- Lot: 0.33 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1910
- 6 days on Zillow
- Views: 1,249 all time views
- 10 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: None
- Heating: Baseboard
- Last sold: Mar 2013 for $174,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $150
- MLS #: 71842865
- Flooring: Carpet, Laminate, Linoleum / Vinyl
- Parking: 4 spaces
- AMENITIES \ Shopping, AMENITIES \ Medical Facility, AMENITIES \ Highway Access, AMENITIES \ Public School, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Concrete Floor, CONSTRUCTION \ Frame, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ Circuit Breakers, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Windows, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Insulated Doors, EXTERIOR \ Clapboard, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Gutters, FLOORING \ Wall to Wall Carpet, FOUNDATION \ Poured Concrete, LOT_DESCRIPTION \ Paved Drive, ROAD_TYPE \ Public, ROOF_MATERIAL \ Asphalt\Fiberglass Shingles, UTILITY_CONNECTIONS \ Washer Hookup, YEAR_ROUND \ Yes, AMENITIES \ Tennis Court, ENERGY_FEATURES \ Storm Doors, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Call List Agent, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Call List Agent, ELECTRIC_FEATURE \ 220 Volts, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Accompanied Showings, HOT_WATER \ Natural Gas, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Accompanied Showings, BASEMENT_FEATURE \ Partial, EXTERIOR_FEATURES \ Deck - Wood, HOW_SHOWN_BB \ Appointment Required, HOW_SHOWN_FB \ Appointment Required, FOUNDATION \ Irregular, FLOORING \ Vinyl, APPLIANCES \ Range, BED2_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BED3_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, BED3_LEVEL \ Second Floor, BTH1_DSCRP \ Bathroom - Full, BTH1_LEVEL \ First Floor, COOLING \ None, HEATING \ Hot Water Baseboard, KIT_LEVEL \ First Floor, LIV_LEVEL \ First Floor, MBR_LEVEL \ Second Floor, SF_TYPE \ Detached, HEATING \ Gas, BED2_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, KIT_DSCRP \ Dining Area, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), MBR_DSCRP \ Flooring - Wall to Wall Carpet, APPLIANCES \ Refrigerator, APPLIANCES \ Washer, APPLIANCES \ Dryer, KIT_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), GARAGE_PARKING \ Detached, BED3_DSCRP \ Ceiling Fan(s), STYLE \ Contemporary, MBR_DSCRP \ Ceiling - Cathedral, OTH1_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior, OTH2_DSCRP \ Deck - Exterior
- Range / Oven
- Family room
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 7
- Stories: 0
- Floor size: 1,158 sqft
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: M:0055 L:0380
- Zillow Home ID: 55958163
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $155-285K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02703 home values will decrease 3% next year, compared to a 3.1% fall for Attleboro as a whole. Among 02703 homes, this home is 1.9% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 25.5% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02703, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is exactly the same as for Attleboro, and 28.6% less than the national average.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02703 home values.
|205 Maple St Attleboro, MA||$228K||6||2||2,000|
|203 Maple St Attleboro, MA||$229K||3||1||1,404|
|204 Maple St Attleboro, MA||$207K||3||1||1,040|
|209 Maple St Attleboro, MA||$214K||4||2||1,711|
|209 Maple St # R Attleboro, MA||$336K||5||3.5||2,493|
|201 Maple St Attleboro, MA||$200K||3||1.5||1,146|
|211 Maple St Attleboro, MA||$215K||3||1||1,140|
|185 Maple St Attleboro, MA||$198K||3||1||1,128|
|199 Maple St Attleboro, MA||$226K||3||1.5||1,211|
|208 Maple St Attleboro, MA||$220K||3||2||988|
|192 Maple St Attleboro, MA||$241K||4||2||1,701|
|188 Maple St Attleboro, MA||$214K||2||1.5||1,075|
|217 Maple St Attleboro, MA||$215K||3||1||1,082|
|193 Maple St Attleboro, MA||$233K||3||1||1,121|
|189 Maple St Attleboro, MA||$220K||2||1||1,299|
|196 Maple St Attleboro, MA||$211K||3||1||804|
|223 Maple St Attleboro, MA||$201K||3||1.5||1,040|
|220 Maple St Attleboro, MA||$221K||3||1||1,379|
|180 Maple St Attleboro, MA||$229K||3||2||1,300|
|225 Maple St Attleboro, MA||$220K||3||1.5||1,148|
Nearby Schools in Attleboro
K-4 & ungraded0.8 mi
5-8 & ungraded1.6 mi
9-12 & ungraded2.1 mi
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!