- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
200 Marion St, Boston, MA 021283 beds, 3 baths, 2,268 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 1,092 sqft
- Multi Family
- Built in 1900
- Last sold: Jan 2013 for $368,000
- Price/sqft: $162
- Room count: 15
- # Stories: 3.0
- Unit count: 3
- Floor size: 2,268 sqft
- Parcel #: W:01 P:06461 S:000
- Zillow Home ID: 59123426
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 200 Marion Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In East Boston, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 74.3% greater than in Boston, and 22% lower than the national average. This higher local number may prevent East Boston home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or East Boston home values.
- 204 Marion St UNIT 4 Boston, MA$282K21921
- 204 Marion St UNIT 1 Boston, MA$297K211,002
- 204 Marion St UNIT 6 Boston, MA$266K21921
- 204 Marion St UNIT 5 Boston, MA$301K211,002
- 204 Marion St UNIT 3 Boston, MA$300K211,002
- 204 Marion St UNIT 2 Boston, MA$274K21900
- 196 Marion St Boston, MA$341K531,968
- 207 Marion St # 3 Boston, MA--211,000
- 194 Marion St # 194A Boston, MA$390K632,832
- 259 Havre St Boston, MA$338K63.53,240
- 201 Marion St APT 3 Boston, MA$375K64--
- 261 Havre St UNIT C Boston, MA$233K21839
- 261 Havre St UNIT A Boston, MA$219K31763
- 261 Havre St UNIT B Boston, MA$233K31849
- 261 Havre St # 2 Boston, MA--311,250
- 201 Marion St Boston, MA$296K632,163
- 205 Marion St Boston, MA$274K332,166
- 263 Havre St Boston, MA$339K633,513
- 192 Marion St Boston, MA$374K733,392
- 207 Marion St # 2 Boston, MA--111,000
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Contact a local agent
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292