- Lot: 1.17 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1975
- 104 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,985 all time views
- 24 shoppers saved this home
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Baseboard, Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 1998 for $181,000
- Price/sqft: $158
- MLS #: 1087669
- Flooring: Hardwood
- Parking: 6 spaces
- View: Water
- Basement Access \ Walkout, Basement Finish \ Part Finished, Basement Rooms Type \ Playroom, Basement Type \ Full, Cooling \ Central Air Conditioning, Electric \ 100 Amps, Electric \ Circuit Breaker, Exterior \ Clapboard, Exterior \ Insulated Glass Windows, Exterior \ Porch, Finished Floor \ Ceramic, Finished Floor \ Hardwood, Finished Floor \ Marble, Fireplace \ Stone, Foundation Type \ Concrete, Garage Desc \ Door Opener, Garage Desc \ Integral, Heat System \ Baseboard, Heat System \ Forced Water, Heating Fuel \ Oil, Historic \ None, Hot Water \ Oil, Insulation \ Walls, Near \ Bus, Near \ Highway Access, Near \ Shopping, Plumbing \ Mixed, Property Category \ Single Family, Rooms \ Dining Room, Rooms \ Eat in Kitchen, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ Laundry Area, Rooms \ Master Bedroom w/ Bath, Rooms \ Recreation Room, Sewer \ Septic System, Status \ Active, Type \ Colonial, Water Amenities \ Walk To Water, Water Supply \ Connected
- Range / Oven
- Trash compactor
- Dining room
- Family room
- Recreation room
- Exterior material: Stone
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 6
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Colonial
- Floor size: 3,153 sqft
- Heating: Oil
- Laundry: In Unit, Shared
- Parcel #: M:001 B:166
- Zillow Home ID: 65873797
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
Homes like this sold for $264-830K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 02874 home values will decrease 3.2% next year, compared to a 4.2% fall for Washington as a whole. Among 02874 homes, this home is 36.3% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 12.7% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 02874, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 2726.3% higher than in Washington, and 922.9% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 02874 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Washington.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 02874 home values.
|271 Old Boston Neck Rd Narragansett, RI||$281K||3||1||1,092|
|275 Old Boston Neck Rd Narragansett, RI||$317K||4||2.5||1,366|
|110 Old Boston Neck Rd Narragansett, RI||$871K||3||4||4,214|
|101 Old Boston Neck Rd Narragansett, RI||--||--||--||--|
|101 Old Boston Neck Rd # A Narragansett, RI||--||--||--||--|
|50 Old Boston Neck Rd Narragansett, RI||$761K||3||3||3,696|
|2680 Boston Neck Rd Saunderstown, RI||--||--||--||--|
|2727 Boston Neck Rd Saunderstown, RI||$408K||3||2||2,382|
|2731 Boston Neck Rd Saunderstown, RI||$352K||2||1||1,546|
|2695 Boston Neck Rd Saunderstown, RI||$312K||3||2||1,565|
|76 Kelley Way South Kingstown, RI||--||--||--||--|
|85 Kelley Rd Saunderstown, RI||$1.01M||4||4||5,297|
|164 Miner Rd Saunderstown, RI||$469K||2||2||1,724|
|2639 Boston Neck Rd Saunderstown, RI||$346K||5||2.5||2,143|
|123 Miner Rd Saunderstown, RI||$251K||2||1||1,329|
|2600 Boston Neck Rd Saunderstown, RI||$619K||--||--||--|
|110 Kelley Rd North Kingstown, RI||$553K||--||--||--|
|77 Rose Hill Rd Saunderstown, RI||$265K||4||2||1,531|
|100 Rose Hill Rd Saunderstown, RI||$263K||3||2||1,416|
|500 Old Boston Neck Rd Saunderstown, RI||$1.54M||3||5||4,870|
Nearby Schools in Washington
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!