- Lot: 1,089 sqft
- Built in 2008
- Views: 2,228 all time views
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Apr 2014 for $426,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $387
- Flooring: Carpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 300 sqft
- 3rd Party Apprvl Req \ None, Appliances That Stay \ Dishwasher, Appliances That Stay \ Dryer, Appliances That Stay \ Garbage Disposal, Appliances That Stay \ Microwave, Appliances That Stay \ Range/Oven, Appliances That Stay \ Refrigerator, Appliances That Stay \ Washer, Architecture \ Contemporary, Bank/REO Owned \ N, Basement \ None, Building Condition \ Very Good, Building Information \ Zero Lot Line, Bus line nearby \ Y, Dining room location \ M, Energy Source(heat) \ Natural Gas, Entrance level \ L, Exterior \ Cement/Concrete, Floor Covering \ Ceramic Tile, Floor Covering \ Hardwood, Floor Covering \ Wall to Wall Carpet, Form 17 \ Provided, Foundation \ Poured Concrete, Heating/Cooling \ Radiant, Kitchen location \ M, Living room location \ M, Lot details \ L, Lot Details \ Paved Street, Parking Type \ Garage-Attached, Possession \ Closing, Potential Terms \ Cash Out, Potential Terms \ Conventional, Potential Terms \ FHA, Potential Terms \ VA, Preliminary title ordered \ Y, Property type \ RESI, Roof \ Composition, Senior exemption \ N, Sewer \ Sewer Connected, Show map link \ Y, Site features \ L, Status \ P, Style \ 32, Utility room location \ U, Water Source \ Public
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Construction quality:
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 3
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Floor size: 1,100 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 1324300023
- Zillow Home ID: 84757111
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Homes like this sold for $370-559K.
Market guideZillow predicts Fremont home values will rise 6.8% next year, compared to a 7.6% rise for Seattle as a whole. Among Fremont homes, this home is valued 11.3% less than the midpoint (median) home, but is valued 5.2% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Fremont, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 4% higher than in Seattle, and 3% less than the national average. This higher local number may prevent Fremont home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Seattle.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Fremont home values.
|206 N 39th St UNIT D Seattle, WA||$593K||3||3||1,480|
|200 N 39th St # A Seattle, WA||$419K||2||2||920|
|204 N 39th St # B Seattle, WA||$464K||2||1.5||1,200|
|206 N 39th St UNIT B Seattle, WA||$540K||3||2.25||1,850|
|202 N 39th St Seattle, WA||$421K||2||1.5||1,000|
|206 N 39th St UNIT C Seattle, WA||$461K||2||2.25||1,200|
|117 N Bowdoin Pl Seattle, WA||$571K||3||1||1,320|
|206 N 39th St UNIT A Seattle, WA||$449K||2||3||1,140|
|123 N Bowdoin Pl Seattle, WA||$652K||5||2||2,020|
|110 N 39th St Seattle, WA||$404K||1||1.25||860|
|114 N 39th St Seattle, WA||$412K||1||2||820|
|121 N Bowdoin Pl Seattle, WA||$473K||2||1||760|
|212 N 39th St UNIT C Seattle, WA||$456K||2||2.5||1,140|
|113 N Bowdoin Pl Seattle, WA||$582K||4||1.5||1,570|
|212 N 39th St UNIT A Seattle, WA||$451K||2||3||1,200|
|125 N Bowdoin Pl Seattle, WA||$615K||3||2.5||1,650|
|212 N 39th St UNIT D Seattle, WA||$573K||3||2.5||1,850|
|212 N 39th St UNIT B Seattle, WA||$536K||3||2.5||1,480|
|209 N 39th St Seattle, WA||$240K||1||1||588|
|209 N 39th St APT 101 Seattle, WA||$382K||2||1||954|
Nearby Schools in Seattle
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Lender will call you.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!