- Built in 1963
- 118 days on Zillow
- Views: 5,433 all time views
- 17 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $390
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Other
- Laundry: None
- Last sold: Nov 2012 for $184,500
- Last sale price/sqft: $233
- MLS #: FA8598431
- For Sale \ Y, Ownership \ Condo, Basement \ N, HOA \ Y, New Construction \ N, Property Type \ Residential, Last Update Type \ OTHER, Amenities \ Master Walk-in Closet, Amenities \ Shades\Blinds, Amenities \ W\W Carpeting, Appliances \ Dishwasher, Appliances \ Disposal, Appliances \ Microwave, Appliances \ Refrigerator, Appliances \ Oven\Range-Gas, Dining Kitchen \ Sep Dining Rm, Exterior \ Brick, Handicap \ Elevator, Style \ Traditional, Type \ Mid-Rise 5-8 Floors, Cooling \ Central A\C, Heating \ Radiator, Condo Coop Payment Freq \ Monthly, HOA Payment Freq \ None, Parking \ Permit Required, Parking \ Unassigned, Locale Listing Status \ CNTG\NO KO, Listing Status \ Pending, SubSystemLocale \ MRIS_MAIN, SystemLocale \ MRIS
- Range / Oven
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 4
- Stories: 1
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 100
- Floor size: 791 sqft
- Parcel #: 51107039
- Zillow Home ID: 12227221
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $205-390K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 22046 home values will increase 0.6% next year, compared to a 0.2% increase for Falls Church as a whole. Among 22046 homes, this home is 68.7% less expensive than the midpoint (median) home, and is priced 36.4% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 22046, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 30.6% lower than in Falls Church, and 78.2% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 22046 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Falls Church.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 22046 home values.
|Other Units in this Building (96)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less Learn more about 200 N Maple Ave|
Nearby Schools in Falls Church
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!