- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
200 New Bern Pl, Raleigh, NC 276013.5 baths, 4,293 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 8,276 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1925
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Sep 2004 for $495,000
- Exterior material: Brick
- Roof type: Slate
- Room count: 11
- # Stories: 2.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,293 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1960
- Parcel #: 170327798092000
- Zillow Home ID: 6434727
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 200 New Bern Pl
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Central, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 56.8% lower than in Raleigh, and 42.9% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Central home values rise more quickly than other regions in Raleigh.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Central home values.
- 211 New Bern Ave Raleigh, NC$153K31.51,874
- 206 New Bern Pl Raleigh, NC--Studio--4,044
- 208 E Morgan St Raleigh, NC$180K--1--
- 211 New Bern Pl Raleigh, NC$1.17M--24,461
- 214 E Morgan St NC$163K--2.5--
- 200 E Edenton St APT 6 Raleigh, NC$265K11--
- 218 New Bern Pl Raleigh, NC$166K--2--
- 210 E Edenton St Raleigh, NC--------
- 11 N Blount St Raleigh, NC--------
- 220 E Morgan St Raleigh, NC$418K--1--
- 124 E Edenton St Raleigh, NC$220K------
- 114 S Blount St Raleigh, NC--------
- 126 E Morgan St NC$382K--2.525,238
- 235 New Bern Pl # 301 Raleigh, NC$210K--21,137
- 237 New Bern Pl # 101 Raleigh, NC$182K221,100
- 237 New Bern Pl # 201 Raleigh, NC$210K--21,137
- 237 New Bern Pl # 301 Raleigh, NC$211K--21,137
- 239 New Bern Pl # 101 Raleigh, NC$204K--21,085
- 239 New Bern Pl # 201 Raleigh, NC$207K--21,155
- 239 New Bern Pl # 301 Raleigh, NC$207K--21,155
Nearby Schools in Raleigh
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292