200 Northampton StAPT 4, Boston, MA 02118
Sold on 5/6/13: $238,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:1 bed
- Bathrooms:1 bath
- Condo:505 sq ft
- Lot:435 sqft
- Year Built:1910
- Last Sold:May 2013 for $238,000
- Heating Type:Contact for details
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringUnknown
- Days on Zillow217
- Last Remodel Year2005
- Parcel #W:09 P:01084 S:018
- Room Count3
- # Stories1.0
- Zillow Home ID71505172
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?||$270,698||$246K – $309K||+$3,283||$536||12/05/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?||$1,993/mo||$1.6K – $2.5K/mo||+$6||$3.95||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts South End home values will increase 2.3% next year, compared to a 2.5% rise for Boston as a whole. Among South End homes, this home is valued 56.2% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 32.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the South End market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold fell 1.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 31% less than in Boston, and 78.1% less than the national average. This lower local number could help South End home values rise more quickly than other regions in Boston.
Learn more about forecast calculations or South End home values.
Neighborhood for 200 Northampton Street APT 4
Nearby Schools in Boston
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
- Hurley K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.2 mi
- Orchard Gardens K-8 School (assigned) K-8 0.5 mi
- Blackstone Elementary (assigned) PK-5 & ungraded 0.5 mi
- Madison Park Technical Vocational HS (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.6 mi
- O'Bryant School Math/Science (assigned) 7-12 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Dearborn Middle (assigned) 6-8 & ungraded 0.7 mi
- Snowden Int'L High (assigned) 9-12 & ungraded 0.8 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005