- Lot: 1.09 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 2003
- 96 days on Zillow
- Views: 7,946 all time views
- 46 shoppers saved this home
- HOA Fee: $100
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air, Heat pump
- Last sold: Oct 2014 for $355,000
- Last sale price/sqft: $80
- MLS #: 07394753
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Attached, 2 spaces, 506 sqft
- Sprinkler System
- Unfinished basement, 399 sqft
- Basement \ Daylight, Basement \ Entrance - Inside, Basement \ Entrance - Outside, Basement \ Full, Cooling Source \ Electric, Cooling Type \ Ceiling Fan, Cooling Type \ Central, Equipment \ Alarm - Smoke\Fire, Kitchen Equipment \ Dishwasher, Kitchen Equipment \ Microwave - Built In, Fireplace Type \ Factory Built, Fireplace Type \ Gas Starter, Heating Source \ Electric, Heating Type \ Heat Pump, Interior Features \ Ceilings - Trey, Interior Features \ Foyer - Entrance, Interior Features \ Hardwood Floors, Interior Features \ Gas Logs, Interior Features \ Pulldown Attic Stairs, Interior Features \ Walk-in Closet, Interior Features \ Separate Shower, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Area, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Pantry, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Solid Surface Counters, List Type \ Exclusive Right To Sell, Laundry Location \ Other (See Remarks), Lot Description \ Private Backyard, Laundry Type \ Room, Parking \ Auto Garage Door, Parking \ Garage, Parking \ Side\Rear Entrance, Parking \ Kitchen Level Entry, Rooms \ Master On Main Level, Roof Type \ Composition, Property Type \ Single Family Detached, Water\Sewer \ Public Water, Water\Sewer \ Septic Tank, Basement \ Concrete, Equipment \ Alarm - Burglar, Kitchen Equipment \ Cooktop - Separate, Kitchen Equipment \ Oven - Wall, Kitchen Equipment \ Refrigerator, Exterior Features \ Deck\Patio, Exterior Features \ Fenced Yard, Interior Features \ Cable TV Connections, Interior Features \ Ceilings 9 Ft Plus, Interior Features \ Whirlpool Bath, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Breakfast Bar, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Island, Lot Description \ Wooded, New Construction \ No, Rooms \ DR - Separate, Rooms \ Family Room, Rooms \ LR Separate, Rooms \ Dining Room Seats 12+, Style \ Traditional, Basement \ Finished Rooms, Heating Type \ Forced Air, Parking \ 2 Car, Interior Features \ Attic Expandable, Amenities \ Neighborhood Association, Construction \ Concrete Siding, Exterior Features \ Sprinkler System, Fireplace Location \ Other (See Remarks), Heating Source \ Gas, Lot Description \ Cul De Sac, Rooms \ Rec Room, Rooms \ Exercise Room, Basement \ Bath Finished, Cooling Type \ Zoned\Dual, Heating Type \ Zoned\Dual, Interior Features \ Double Vanity, Kitchen \ Breakfast \ Keeping Room, Amenities \ Lake, Interior Features \ Cable In Street, Construction \ Brick Front, Interior Features \ Tile Bath, Interior Features \ Tile Floors, Water Description \ Lake Access, Kitchen Equipment \ Convection Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Walk-in closet
- Exterior material: Other
- Roof type: Composition
- Stories: 2
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 4,454 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Laundry: Shared
- Parcel #: 130 6111 212
- Zillow Home ID: 62575010
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Homes like this sold for $290-438K.
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 30277 home values will increase 4% next year, compared to a 3.9% increase for Sharpsburg as a whole. Among 30277 homes, this home is 107% more expensive than the midpoint (median) home, but is priced 8.6% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 30277, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 9.5% greater than in Sharpsburg, and 9.5% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 30277 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Sharpsburg.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 30277 home values.
|190 Oconee Woods Trl Sharpsburg, GA||$345K||--||2.5||2,612|
|210 Oconee Woods Trl Sharpsburg, GA||--||5||4.5||5,000|
|35 High St Sharpsburg, GA||$364K||4||4||4,929|
|119 Lawn Market Sharpsburg, GA||$330K||--||2||3,346|
|180 Oconee Woods Trl Sharpsburg, GA||$416K||5||5||5,634|
|25 High St Sharpsburg, GA||$264K||--||3||2,337|
|45 High St Sharpsburg, GA||$362K||5||3||4|
|High St Sharpsburg, GA||--||--||--||--|
|205 Oconee Woods Trl Sharpsburg, GA||$396K||4||3.5||4,572|
|170 Oconee Woods Trl Sharpsburg, GA||$355K||4||3.5||2,955|
|125 Lawn Market Sharpsburg, GA||$291K||--||4||2,158|
|195 Oconee Woods Trl Sharpsburg, GA||$397K||5||4.5||4,008|
|185 Oconee Woods Trl Sharpsburg, GA||$349K||5||4||3,461|
|115 Lawn Market Sharpsburg, GA||$276K||--||3||2,426|
|175 Oconee Woods Trl Sharpsburg, GA||$340K||4||3||2,451|
|40 High St Sharpsburg, GA||$255K||--||2||2,228|
|18 Chiefs Trl Sharpsburg, GA||$339K||--||2.5||2,464|
|50 High St Sharpsburg, GA||$268K||--||2||2,541|
|30 High St Sharpsburg, GA||$389K||--||3||5,571|
|160 Oconee Woods Trl Sharpsburg, GA||$284K||--||2.5||2,241|
Nearby Schools in Sharpsburg
Data by GreatSchools.org
Get More Information
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & Easy
- Top-Notch Lenders
- Safe & Secure
A Lender can assist you with pre-approval process and answer any question you have.
A Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!