200 Pine StUNIT 3, Oceanside, CA 92054
Sold on 10/24/13: $575,000
A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Bedrooms:2 beds
- Bathrooms:3 baths
- Condo:1,364 sq ft
- Lot:5,009 sqft
- Year Built:1990
- Last Sold:Oct 2013 for $575,000
- Heating Type:Other
- ParkingGarage - Attached
- Basement TypeUnknown
- Floor CoveringCarpet, Hardwood, Tile
- Ceiling Fan
- Disability Access
- Gated Entry
- Sprinkler System
- Appliances IncludedDishwasher, Microwave, Range / Oven, Trash compactor
- Room TypesPantry, Walk-in closet
- Covered Parking Spaces2
- Days on Zillow42
- Last Remodel Year1990
- Parcel #1500741103
- Roof TypeAsphalt
- # Stories3.0
- Structure TypeContemporary
- Unit Count4
- Zillow Home ID16582417
|Value||Range||30-day change||$/sqft||Last updated|
|Zestimate What's this?|
|$712,338||$484K – $933K||+$80,195||$522||12/03/2013|
|Rent Zestimate What's this?|
|$2,410/mo||$1.3K – $3.2K/mo||-$116||$1.77||11/25/2013|
Zillow predicts 92054 home values will increase 5.9% next year, compared to a 7.2% rise for Oceanside as a whole. Among 92054 homes, this home is valued 61.4% more than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 41.3% more per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 92054 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold shrank 20.7% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 16.7% less than in Oceanside, and 39.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help 92054 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Oceanside.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 92054 home values.
Neighborhood for 200 Pine Street UNIT 3
Nearby Schools in Oceanside
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
- Oceanside High (assigned) 8-12 0.6 mi
- South Oceanside Elementary (assigned) K-5 1.5 mi
- Lincoln Middle (assigned) 6-8 1.7 mi
- Ocean Shores High (Continuation) School... (assigned) 9-12 3.1 mi
- St. Mary Star of the Sea Elementary K-8 0.4 mi
- Santa Margarita Elementary K-5 0.5 mi
- Laurel Elementary K-6 1.2 mi
Contact a local agent
Get advice about selling a home
- Premier Agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at 866-324-4005