- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
200 Rollins Dr APT 5, Greenville, NC 278343 beds, 2 baths, 1,117 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 2,178 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1986
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Heat pump
- Last sold: Mar 2011 for $58,000
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Wood
- Roof type: Asphalt
- # Stories: 1.0
- Structure type: Other
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,117 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1986
- Lot depth: 47
- Lot width: 47
- Parcel #: 040177
- Zillow Home ID: 51442635
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 200 Rollins Drive APT 5
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 27834, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 71% higher than in Greenville, and 175.3% higher than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 27834 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Greenville.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 27834 home values.
- 200 Rollins Dr APT 49 Greenville, NC$65K221,305
- 200 Rollins Dr APT 6 Greenville, NC$53K221,117
- 200 Rollins Dr APT 4 Greenville, NC$47K22980
- 200 Rollins Dr APT 7 Greenville, NC$54K321,117
- 200 Rollins Dr APT 3 Greenville, NC$52K321,125
- 200 Rollins Dr APT 1 Greenville, NC$51K321,125
- 200 Rollins Dr APT 2 Greenville, NC$47K22980
- 200 Rollins Dr APT 9 Greenville, NC$59K321,228
- 200 Rollins Dr APT 10 Greenville, NC$59K321,117
- 200 Rollins Dr APT 17 Greenville, NC$47K22980
- 200 Rollins Dr APT 12 Greenville, NC$57K321,228
- 200 Rollins Dr APT 11 Greenville, NC$58K321,228
- 200 Rollins Dr APT 20 Greenville, NC$54K221,305
- Rollins Dr Greenville, NC$43K--0.5--
- 203 Rollins Dr Greenville, NC$43K--0.5--
- 204 Rollins Dr APT 70 Greenville, NC$65K221,387
- 200 Rollins Dr APT 16 Greenville, NC$55K321,305
- Rollins Dr Greenville, NC$63K--0.5--
- 204 Rollins Dr APT 72 Greenville, NC$66K221,387
- Rollins Dr Greenville, NC$64K--0.5--
Nearby Schools in Greenville
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292