A Zestimate® home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
- Lot: 4,356 sqft
- Built in 1983
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Feb 2014 for $182,000
- Price/sqft: $138
- Parking: Garage - Detached
- View: Water
- Association Fee Incl \ Cable, Association Fee Incl \ Insurance, Association Fee Incl \ Irrigation, Association Fee Incl \ Lawn-Landscaping, Association Fee Incl \ Maint - Common Area, Association Fee Incl \ Maintenace-Exterior, Association Fee Incl \ Management, Association Fee Incl \ Pool Maintenance, Association Fee Incl \ Reserve Fund, Association Fee Incl \ Roof Replacement, Association Fee Incl \ Trash-Garbage, Association Fee Incl \ Water-Sewer, Common Amenities \ Clubhouse/Rec Room, Common Amenities \ Elevator, Common Amenities \ Family Pool, Common Amenities \ Water Access, Construction \ Concrete Block, Cooling \ Central, Cooling \ Electric, Dwelling View \ Direct, Dwelling View \ River, Equipment/Appliances \ Dishwasher, Equipment/Appliances \ Dryer, Equipment/Appliances \ Garage Door Opener, Equipment/Appliances \ Microwave, Equipment/Appliances \ Range - Electric, Equipment/Appliances \ Refrigerator, Equipment/Appliances \ Washer, Exterior Features \ Porch - Enclosed, Exterior Finish \ Stucco, Fireplace \ None, Fireplace \ None, Floor \ Carpet, Floor \ Tile, Front Door Faces \ S, Furnished \ None, General County Loc \ Central, Heat \ Central, Heat \ Electric, HOA Info: HOA Frequency \ Monthly, Home Owners Assoc \ Condo, Interior Features \ Breakfast Bar, Interior Features \ Closet - Walk-Ins, Interior Features \ Living/Dining Combo, Interior Features \ Open Floor Plan, Interior Features \ Pantry, Legal/Misc: 55+ Community \ No, Legal/Misc: Gated Community \ No, Legal/Misc: Home Warranty \ No, Legal/Misc: Homestead \ No, Lot Description \ Dead End Street, Lot Description \ Sidewalks, Management \ Association, Management \ Offsite Professional, Master Bedroom/Bath \ Tub/Shower, Measurements From \ Other, Parking \ 1 Car Dtchd Garage, Parking \ Guest, Pet Restrictions \ 21 - 30 lbs, Pool \ Community, Pool Features \ Concrete, Possession \ Subject to Lease, Property Status \ Standard, Rental Restrictions \ 3 Months Minimum, Res Sub-Type \ Condo, Road Surface \ Asphalt Road, Roof \ Gravel, Rooms \ Laundry, Split Bedroom \ No, State/Province \ FL, Style \ 1 Story, Subdivision/Condo Nm \ BANANA BAY CONDO PH XXIV, To Be Constructed \ No, Utilities \ Cable Available, Utilities \ City Water, Utilities \ Sewer, Water Amenities \ Community Dock, Water Amenities \ Waterfront Community, Water Heater \ Electric, Waterfront \ Yes, Waterfront Type \ Banana River
- Exterior material: Cement concrete
- Roof type: Other
- Room count: 5
- # Stories: 4.0
- Structure type: Contemporary
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,316 sqft
- Heating: Electric
- Last remodel year: 1999
- Parcel #: 25 3703040000B0002412
- Unit floor #: 2
- Zillow Home ID: 54610416
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Popularity on Zillow
Market guideZillow predicts 32931 home values will rise 2.5% next year, compared to a 3.5% increase for Cocoa Beach as a whole. Among 32931 homes, this home is valued 21.8% less than the midpoint (median) home, and is valued 15.3% less per square foot.
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In 32931, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 3.8% higher than in Cocoa Beach, and 22.4% greater than the national average. This higher local number may prevent 32931 home values from rising as quickly as other regions in Cocoa Beach.
Learn more about forecast calculations or 32931 home values.
- 3170 3170 N Atlantic Avenue 508 Windrush Ave # 5083 beds, 2 baths
1,585 sqft, -- sqft lot, built in --
|Other Units in this Building (135)||Zestimate||Beds||Baths||Sqft|
|More Less See all units in 200 S Banana River Blvd|
Nearby Schools in Cocoa Beach
Data by GreatSchools.org
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval.
Thanks for using Zillow!