200 S Pearl St, Denver, CO 802093 beds, 2 baths, 1,740 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
Young families, singles, and retired couples. Walking distance to Washington Park (0.8 miles) and many popular Denver restaurants and bars (Carmines on Penn, Lucile's, The Spot, Pete's, Thai Basil, Swing Thai, etc.) Easy access to Cherry Creek Path for biking to Cherry Creek Mall (2 miles), downtown Denver and sporting events/performing arts (3 miles). Light Rail and I-25 access (1.5 miles). Byers Jr. High School is the future home of new campus of Denver School of Science and Technology (DSST) opening fall 2014.
- Lot: 3,920 sqft
- Single Family
- Built in 1902
- Cooling: Central
- Heating: Forced air
- Last sold: Jan 2003 for $293,000
- Cable Ready
- Ceiling Fan
- Double Pane/Storm Windows
- Fenced Yard
- Flooring: Hardwood, Tile
- Parking: Garage - Detached, On street, 2 spaces, 552 sqft
- Partial basement
- Security System
- Sprinkler System
- Vaulted Ceiling
- View: Mountain
- Garbage disposal
- Range / Oven
- Dining room
- Family room
- Laundry room
- Master bath
- Sun room
- Walk-in closet
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Exterior material: Brick, Shingle
- Roof type: Composition
- Room count: 8
- # Stories: 2.0
- Structure type: Victorian
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 1,740 sqft
- Heating: Gas
- Last remodel year: 2006
- Laundry: In Unit
- Parcel #: 0510434001000
- Zillow Home ID: 13345513
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 200 S Pearl Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In Speer, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold is 44.3% lower than in Denver, and 20.6% lower than the national average. This lower local number could help Speer home values rise more quickly than other regions in Denver.
Learn more about forecast calculations or Speer home values.
- 204 S Pearl St Denver, CO$466K432,009
- 208 S Pearl St Denver, CO$405K321,557
- 212 S Pearl St Denver, CO$429K421,770
- 630 E Cedar Ave Denver, CO$270K21765
- 220 S Pearl St Denver, CO$359K21912
- 220 S Pearl St Denver, CO$356K321,770
- 220 Pearl St W Hayden, CO$238K21798
- 209 S Pearl St Denver, CO$493K12.51,143
- 632 E Cedar Ave Denver, CO$269K21765
- 217 S Pearl St Denver, CO$596K--3.52,084
- 226 S Pearl St Denver, CO$360K21912
- 221 S Pearl St Denver, CO$635K242,084
- 225 S Pearl St Denver, CO--12.51,127
- 229 S Pearl St Denver, CO--12.51,127
- 233 S Pearl St Denver, CO$481K23.52,084
- 185 S Pearl St Denver, CO$420K321,650
- 233 S Washington St Denver, CO$734K33.53,000
- 237 S Pearl St Denver, CO$703K------
- 236 S Pearl St Denver, CO$378K31975
- 191 S Pearl St Denver, CO$523K622,273
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292
Email successfully sent!Submission failed!
Are you pre-approved already?
Find out how much house you can afford and get pre-approved for a mortgage in minutes.
- Fast & easy
- Top-notch lenders
- Safe & secure
Next: Get Pre-Approved
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will call you.
A Zillow Confirmed Lender will also be calling you back to assist with pre-approval. Thanks for using Zillow!