- Map View
- Bird's Eye
- Street View
200 SW 6th St, Okeechobee, FL 349741 bath, 936 sqft
Estimated Monthly Payment
Please enter a dollar amount between $0 and $200,000,000
Please enter a percent between 0% and 100%
This home is not currently listed for sale or rent on Zillow.
A Rent Zestimate® is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property.
- Lot: 0.32 acres
- Single Family
- Built in 1985
- Cooling: Central
- Last sold: Dec 2001 for $22,200
- Construction quality: 6.0
- Roof type: Metal
- # Stories: 1.0
- Unit count: 1
- Floor size: 936 sqft
- Last remodel year: 1985
- Lot depth: 142
- Lot width: 100
- Parcel #: R32137350020021800040
- Zillow Home ID: 45964684
- A Zestimate home valuation is Zillow's estimated market value. It is not an appraisal. Use it as a starting point to determine a home's value. Learn more
The Value Range is the high and low estimate market value for which Zillow values a home. The more information, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Don't agree with your home's Zestimate? Owners can edit their home facts to make the Zestimate more accurate. Plus, you can leave an opinion on your Zestimate value below. Just click "Owner Estimate".
- A Rent Zestimate is Zillow's estimated monthly rental price, computed using a proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining the monthly rental price for a specific property. Learn more
The Rent Range is the high and low estimate for which an apartment or home could rent. The more information we have, the smaller the range, and the more accurate the Rent Zestimate. See data coverage and accuracy table
Neighborhood for 200 Sw 6th Street
Foreclosures will be a factor impacting home values in the next several years. In the 34974 market, the number of foreclosures waiting to be sold decreased 41.5% in the last year. The number of unsold foreclosures is 51.3% lower than in Okeechobee, and 10.4% greater than the national average. This lower local number could help 34974 home values rise more quickly than other regions in Okeechobee.
Learn more about forecast calculations.
- 504 SW 2nd Ave Okeechobee, FL$51K--11,250
- SW 2nd Ave Okeechobee, FL----1863
- SW 2nd Ave Okeechobee, FL$46K--21,250
- 509 SW 2nd Ave Okeechobee, FL$68K322,710
- 107 SW 6th St Okeechobee, FL----1777
- 404 SW 2nd Ave Okeechobee, FL$88K--11,044
- 500 S Parrott Ave Okeechobee, FL$117K--22,484
- SW 2nd Ave Okeechobee, FL--------
- 203 SW 4th St Okeechobee, FL$133K--11,348
- SW 4th St Okeechobee, FL----1--
- 1066 Dyess Rd Okeechobee, FL$115K321,370
- 215 SW 4th St Okeechobee, FL$47K--21,167
- 620 S Parrott Ave Okeechobee, FL$62K--21,082
- 1092 6th St Okeechobee, FL$74K321,248
- 1070 6th St Okeechobee, FL$87K321,440
- 1104 6th St Okeechobee, FL$36K11653
- 1192 6th St Okeechobee, FL$61K221,248
- 1134 6th St Okeechobee, FL$102K331,785
Data by GreatSchools.org ?
GreatSchools ratings give an overview of a school's test results. The ratings are based on a comparison of test results for all schools in the state.
Disclaimer: School attendance zone boundaries are supplied by Maponics and are subject to change. Check with the applicable school district prior to making a decision based on these boundaries.
Get a professional estimate
- About these agents
- These listing agents specialize in this area and can get you a market value for this home and answer your questions.
Are you an agent looking for more exposure for yourself or your listings? Call Zillow at (855) 840-3292